BREAKING: Bell and Rogers Complete Deal to Purchase Majority Share of MLSE
Bell and Rogers have completed its transaction to acquire an ownership position with Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment.
The original announcement came back in December, 2011.
MLSE owns the Toronto Maple Leafs, Raptors, Toronto FC, and the Marlies, as well as run the Air Canada Centre, and Ricoh Coliseum.
MLSE also runs specially stations LeafsTV, NBA TV Canada, and GOLTV.
Rogers and Bell now have a 75% stake in the company, with the other 25% being owned by Kilmer Sports Inc., owned by MLSE Chair Larry Tanenbaum.