Fire Guts Malvern Home
It appears a single mother and her four children are without a home after a devastating house fire in Malvern Thursday night.
Toronto fire officials say they were notified of the blaze just before 7 o'clock p.m on Kessack Court near Neilson and Sheppard.
When they arrived the house was fully involved. The roof partially collapsed, and the first floor of the building had burned through.
3 dogs in the house weren't able to escape.
It's not clear what sparked the blaze but the homeowner claims there had been electrical fires in the past.
Investigators from the Ontario Fire Marshals office will attend the scene.