LIBERAL 59 SEATS   |   PC 27 SEATS   |   NDP 21 SEATS   |   OTHER 0 SEATS   |   54 SEATS NEEDED FOR A MAJORITY

Ontario leaders make final push as campaigning comes to an end

NDP leader Andrea Horwath has the most stops scheduled on Wednesday. A total of 8.

The three main party leaders are set to make another big campaign push ahead of Thursday's election.

NDP Leader Andrea Horwath will cramm in events at eight separate ridings: in Mississauga, Brampton, three ridings in Toronto, plus Oshawa, Belleville and Kingston. She's also getting some federal support at her last event of the day, which will see federal NDP Leader Thomas Mulcair by her side. He has so far only appeared at a private campaign event.

Asked about her packed schedule Tuesday evening, Horwath joked her campaign strategy appears to be ``exhaust the leader."

The Liberal team is taking Premier Kathleen Wynne to meet supporters in Toronto, where she will make six stops.

The Tory bus also starts out in the Toronto area, but leader Tim Hudak then heads south to Waterloo, Niagara Falls and Jarvis, where he'll wrap up her campaign with a town hall meeting.

Meantime, The Liberals have filed a complaint with Elections Ontario accusing the Progressive Conservatives of trying to suppress votes.

That's after dozens of voters in two hotly contested ridings (London North Centre and Ottawa West-Nepean) received letters directing them to the wrong polling stations in Thursday's election.

But the Tories say the letters were sent by mistake and have apologized for the confusion.

1. Fact Provider posted on 06/11/2014 06:16 AM
    The final aggregate polling data (completed June 10) seems to be pointing again at a Liberal minority government.

All right then.
    After 6 weeks of bluster, finger pointing, misquotes, exaggeration, crazy math, obfuscation, deflection and Hudak gaffes, we seem to be right back where we were when the Cons and the NDP made it clear that they wanted the plug pulled.

Thanks for this $80 million exercise in democracy, "leaders".

I'm sticking with my original prediction of a slim Liberal majority of 1 to 3 seats after the dust settles. We'll see.

Every black cloud has a silver lining however.
    Hudak should be completely off the radar soon.
    Perhaps, then, the Ontario PC's can pick a real leader.
    Where's Bill Davis when you need him?.
  2. Alex posted on 06/11/2014 06:35 AM
    Tim Hudak blew it. He identified himself with Right To Work legislation earlier. That shows he is not on the side of the people who would elect him or not.
    People know that the business community given free reign will not give back to society but just bank higher profits.
    A good example is the Waltons of Walmart who own 51% of the company. The more they get the more they want. Why aren't people happy when their family is sitting on 100 Billion dollars personal wealth?
  3. P Balfour posted on 06/11/2014 09:03 AM
    I agree, Hudak has totally blown this election and has laid the groundwork for another Liberal minority. He started off with his crazy Dr. Evil prediction of creating a bazillion jobs. Then he tops it off with saying he will cut 100,000 public worker jobs now making it a bazillion plus 100,000 jobs he needs to create. Math does not seem to be his strong point. He would have been much better off not to quantify how many jobs he thinks he could have created. BTW TIm, government does not create jobs...not sure anybody told him that one.

The conservative party had the chance to dump Tim and come up with a fresh leader that would have given them a much better position coming into this election. So its not all TIm's fault. The party had a lousy campaign and a tired leader leaving the door open for 4 more years of liberal thievery! I'm a conservative but my party blew it and I'm not real happy about it.
  4. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 09:18 AM
    The facts are as simple as this:

1.>Wynne and her Liberals blew billions of dollars during their tenure in office
    2.>Horwath blew her chance as being a legitimate alternative by deciding to prop up the Liberals
    3.>Tim Hudak is the only viable choice.

Getting really tired of people judging the man for things he hasn't done, falling for the laughable scare tactics deployed by the Liberal cronies (unions), and linking Hudak to Harris. So i guess if we link Hudak to Harris, and they're 11-12 years apart, should we be linking McGuinty to Wynne- who may I add was his personal cheerleader. "Dalton, Dalton, Dalton! Give me a 'D'. Give me an 'A'. Give me an 'L'..."

Yeah I'm not going be side-tracked by anything else that would give license for the Liberals to remain in their chair.

Oh, and here's a secret a little birdie (Smokey Thomas) I've heard chirping away- Kathleen Wynne is going to cut jobs anyway like Tim Hudak. Except she's not coming out and saying it.
    1. Chris posted on 06/11/2014 10:02 AM
      @Karl Burgin Aren't you the idiot that supported Rob Ford for Mayor in Toronto, although, as I understand, that you don't even live there?

You apparently have no brain.
    2. Mark7 posted on 06/11/2014 10:10 AM
      @Chris Karl has more brains in his little toe than you have in your head, proven by your idiotic comment.

Rob Ford for Toronto, Hudak for Ontario are the wisest choices. All others will rip you off with impunity.
    3. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 10:22 AM
      @Chris Yes CHRIS I have supported Rob Ford, and still do. Although I'm not sure what that has to do with anything- since I am commenting on the article, and talking about the upcoming election.

And if you decide to vote for the Liberals, then of the two of us, you're the on with no brain.

But nice try with the deflection tactic.
      -------------------------------------------------------------
      And its nice to see donny p. Still stalking, still being as racist as ever, and still unable to use his actual ID but hide behind another.

It must have been so hard for you- I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks cuz I've been busy. So it must have left you twiddling your thumbs in your basement because I wasn't posting anything for you to find and respond to- and make an ass out of yourself in the process.
    4. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 10:23 AM
      @Mark7 FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS

So says my little toe!
    5. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 10:26 AM
      @Mark7 My apologies MARK7 for reporting ur post. I didn't read all the way through and I thought you were donny.

I haven't been on here in a while. Posted comment on another article with the TDSB Manager, and within 30 minutes, he uses your ID to rant his racist insults at me. The cowardly little turd has got to go.
    6. Mark7 posted on 06/11/2014 10:35 AM
      @Karl Burgin You truly are an idiot...learn to read and pay attention...and stop posting on company time.
    7. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 10:38 AM
      @Mark7 Go back to your cave and hibernate donny.
      If your going to post stupidness, use your own freakin' ID.
    8. Karl Burgin's Neighbour posted on 06/11/2014 10:43 AM
      @Chris And the real kicker is that Karl lives in a Liberal riding !!
      Ha! Ha!
    9. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 10:49 AM
      @Karl Burgin's Neighbour And I don't live, pay taxes, and vote in Toronto but get a hard-on just thinking about Rob Ford. Now that's the real kicker!
    10. Mark7 posted on 06/11/2014 12:23 PM
      @Karl Burgin No worries at all Karl. Little twit donny p can't stand that I kept my word and have NEVER replied to him again. Look at him posing as me again in regards to your apology. Does he really think anyone on this forum is as dumb as him and does not know it is him? lol
    11. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 12:27 PM
      @Mark7 Well it is rather tragic to watch him pose with other's ID, like his own comment, and then reply as somebody else to his own comment, to carry on a debate with himself.

Its like watching a poodle chasing his own tail.
  5. Judi Robertson posted on 06/11/2014 09:51 AM
    Prior to the election I was seriously considering just not voting or spoiling my ballot.
    Another Liberal Minority Government? Really? Here's an analogy for you to ponder over - each day you walk past me and I stick my leg out and trip you - you fall hard and really hurt yourself. I apologize. Next day - same thing - you walk by, I trip you, you fall but wait ... I apologize. How many times are you going to walk past me?
    That's how I feel about the Liberals. It's nothing personal Kathleen but I don't care for you or your apologies and most importantly, I just do not trust you. I am going to vote for Tim. My biggest fear in voting Conservative this time (always have voted this way) is that once they get into office they'll turn around and say - Well we didn't know how bad it was! We cannot work towards our plan because we didn't know how bad it was - how bad the mess was that the Liberals left us. Well I'm ready for that one! Kathleen has come out and said she won't work with a Conservative Govt. Hasn't even been elected yet but she won't work with Tim. That's smart Kathleen? I guess the most important message I would like to pass on today to anyone who is reading this is go out and vote - it's your duty as a citizen and an honour that you have this right - going to be interesting and I am hoping for a Conservative Majority.
    1. Sonny posted on 06/11/2014 11:15 AM
      @Judi Robertson Not going to happen Hudak is even talking about hope...
  6. Logic posted on 06/11/2014 09:56 AM
    Think about it: The Liberals and NDP are both committed to making it as difficult as possible for businesses to make a profit, while Tim Hudak has not only pledged to make Ontario friendlier to valuable businesses, but also to resign if his plan does not create jobs.

So put yourself in the shoes of a big business CEO. You can take the friendlier PC business environment, create no jobs, and pocket all of the profits; then Hudak will resign, and you'll be right back to an allergic-to-profit Liberal or NDP government.

OR, you can live up to your end of the bargain and use the friendlier PC business environment to create jobs. Hudak doesn't resign, the economy improves, and your business gets long-term profits and a good long-term environment to operate in, rather than a one-time score and future governments that want you to fail.

The PC Plan will succeed in it's goal of bringing prosperity back to Ontario. The Liberal and NDP plans will also succeed in bringing unemployment, taxes, and hydro costs in the province to record highs. Which sounds better to you?
    1. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 10:31 AM
      @Logic Unfortunately the sheeple in this province cannot see beyond what feeble promises the Liberals grant- as demonstrated by the first few comments here.

The Liberals are doing all they can to retain their position. How many Liberal ministers are there presently? Wouldn't surprised if the Liberals would spend a billion dollars on each member to try save them. It seems to be their de facto amount.
  7. HP posted on 06/11/2014 09:59 AM
    BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT
    1. Mark7 posted on 06/11/2014 10:11 AM
      @HP Getting desperate because you know the criminal Fiberals shall lose. Give your little brainwashing experiment a rest, son.
    2. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 10:36 AM
      @Mark7 I think HP meant:

BOYCOTT LIBERALS! BOYCOTT LIBERALS! BOYCOTT LIBERALS! BOYCOTT LIBERALS! BOYCOTT LIBERALS! BOYCOTT LIBERALS! BOYCOTT LIBERALS! BOYCOTT LIBERALS! BOYCOTT LIBERALS! BOYCOTT LIBERALS!

Because I'm all onboard for that.

Not caring and laziness is what got us McQuinty/Wynne the last time around. Never again. I saw we wait 11 years before even beginning to consider trusting them ever again.
    3. Mark7 posted on 06/11/2014 12:28 PM
      @Karl Burgin I have never voted Fiberal in my life either federally nor provincially, nor ever will. They lost my trust with IDIOT Trudeau in the 70's. That was when our deficit federally skyrocketed and has never been in control since.

As for HP, he is always more annoying than a broken down copier of the same name. :P He actually thinks all those who will vote Conservative will stay ho,me so the criminal Fiberals have a chance. This weak minded ploy he has tried in desperation to get across for weeks.
    4. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 12:30 PM
    5. Mark7 posted on 06/11/2014 01:24 PM
  8. Starchild posted on 06/11/2014 09:59 AM
    It is amazing for me how people sit up on propaganda and deception. The thing is that if you would run your campaign with honesty then you simply can't win. Ontarians do not want to face the truth. In order to make Ontario again a liveable province the future government must implement radical changes in following order:
    1. The public sector must be no more than 15% of employment. We all know that never going to happen because nobody wants to give up their well overpaid/benefited gravy train jobs. The way it is now is not sustainable and eventually the system will crash creating social turbulence NO MATTER WHAT!!!
    2. All unions must eventually go. They are parasites of the society and they are financial leeching everybody. Again, no politician will have the balls to bring up this issue and there are lot of people who benefit from union membership, but bottom line, this cancer-organisation will consume everybody up before it dies.
    3. New government must end to corporate fascism. Canada/Ontario is a communist regime with corporate fascism on top. There is no freedom and democracy here. The elections are joke and you can only choose from the chosen ones and after all corporate interest dictates. We have no politicians to address this issue and stand up for our rights.
    4. The green energy act is a result of massive corruption which is unfortunately not proven yet. Our energy system is screwed up completely and eventually will bankrupt this province. The business sector will continue to leave this province because of high energy cost.
    5. The taxation needs radical change too. We pay by far lot more taxes than anybody in the western world. They pay in Europe too but they have lot better services and lot better lifestyle, so we are here ripped off.
    There would be lot more but even the above would be a lot to handle. I can tell for sure that doesn't matter who will win the election there will be no change for better. The whole political system is serving the global monetary shadow government and the ultimate goal is to destroy society.
    1. Frankie posted on 06/11/2014 12:45 PM
      @Starchild The last campaign that was honest was Mike Harris' first term. He did exactly what he said he'd do!

We probably need a Conservative to lie, promise pie in the sky, then put pie in the eye of all the wasteful spending once they get their majority.
  9. ToddK_2 posted on 06/11/2014 10:25 AM
    The Union pig leaders got the criminal Liberals in again. It's too bad low voter turn out will kill this Province into bankruptcy within 8 years.
    1. Mark7 posted on 06/11/2014 12:31 PM
      @ToddK_2 The election is tonight. Give us all a break with the silly innuendo.
  10. john posted on 06/11/2014 10:30 AM
    okey people time to give a the liberals a ass kicking of a life time . time to tell them what we really feel about there over spending . high taxes . so called user fees ect.
    the only hope we have is the kick the liberals out of power so we can have better jobs better service and less taxes . we dont need to pay so munch in taxes . but if u wanna not get work anywhere loose your house cause u cant pay the bills and mortgage . loose all your stuff cause u dont have money to pay the bill. have CAS come in and steal your kids . your wife leaves you . u live in the street and your now ex takes u to the cleaners in court . go ahead vote liberal or NDP . just rember a vote for the libs and NDP are a vote into the wonderful chapter 11 club lets hope that get room for us . after all your egos are pretty big after all .
    1. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 10:33 AM
      @john "okey people time to give a the liberals a ass kicking of a life time"

I'm taking out my old steel-toe workboot and practicing my butt-kicking, as a symbolic gesture for thursday ;p
    2. john's mom posted on 06/11/2014 10:42 AM
      @john All that money wasted on English lessons.
      I am ashamed to be your mother, John.
    3. Mark7 posted on 06/11/2014 10:51 AM
      @Karl Burgin Did you steal that workboot as well? You don't know the meaning of work and giving your employer his moneys worth.
    4. johns dad posted on 06/11/2014 11:10 AM
      @john's mom dont make me come over there bitch !
    5. john posted on 06/11/2014 11:15 AM
      @john's mom unlike the asshole who pretends to be my mom ( the fact my mom died 10 years ago sick motherfucker ) i dont fuck my mom . and never will . .
    6. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 11:43 AM
      @john The donny p. troll is afoot again. Doing all he can to ruin this for everybody. He's probably the one posting as ur mom.
      But when one lives in their parent's basement, they tend to have all sorts of time on their hands.
      His mom probably never gives him much love, because he's in the basement so much. So to compensate, he tries to be yours.

Its really hard to deduce the mind of a nutcase.
  11. Angry Bill posted on 06/11/2014 10:41 AM
    You know what, I'm almost beyond caring right now. If people want to vote fiberal after everything they've done, and indeed, everything they're promising to do, then you all deserve the government you vote in. Seriously. I have no pity for you.

Hudak is not the man. He should have resigned years ago, and forced John Tory to take over at gunpoint. John Tory has way too many scruples for politics, which has bit him in the arse before. His opponents weren't labouring under the same high standards of honesty, and thus could attack John Tory with all the lies and dirty tactics they wanted, knowing John wouldn't do the same.

By their track record, by all rights the libs should be booted out of office and back into the stone age (a place where we'll soon be with their policies). The ONLY reason the libs have a chance at getting back in is because of Hudak. And that's a damned shame. Oh, and because there are a lot of gullible liberal voters who buy into the ridiculous propaganda false scare ads put out by the various unions and others who have their hand in the liberal cookie jar. People at the public teat who are afraid their gravy train might be derailed by Hudak.

If you don't like Hudak, tough. But the fact remains, out of the 3 parties, he is the ONLY one saying hey, maybe we should cut back a little? That maybe we shouldn't be spending our grandkids' inheritance on liberal boondoggles and schemes to keep the liberals in power, at all costs? And they're serious, they mean ALL costs. If you had a dime left in your pocket, you might as well kiss it goodbye.

So go ahead. Vote the fiberals back in. Watch them put up the same budget they put up last time. And watch your province get flushed the rest of the way down the toilet. And while you're getting flushed, why not wave hi to Greece as you go plummeting down past them.
    1. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 11:10 AM
      @Angry Bill Please, don't encourage them BILL.
      With the way they're carrying on, coupled with the way the false negative- campaigns are being targeted at Hudak, it is reminiscent of when John Tory was running for office before he landed on CFRB.

And even then, things during that time weren't nearly this bad. Personally I think the scare tactics are humorous- because they are so false. But the scary thing is that the sheeple might believe it. And, as evidenced by the first few posts here, it sees to be people are falling for it.
      I am glad you recognized that Tory should have been at the helm over Hudak. Not because Hudak is necessarily bad (though I do have a few issues with him). But at the end of the day, people are easily bedazzled by likability/persona- the pretty book cover. That is the one edge Tory has over Hudak. And with this looming election meaning we end up in bankruptcy or being saved from the fiscal cliff- Tory should have been at the helm here.
      But presently, given the choice between Horwath, Wynne and Hudak, people should be flocking to Hudak.

I've never been much for voting BILL, as usually I just cant be bothered with it. This time around though, there is simply too much at stake, to stand aside and let the chips fall where they may. Even if the PCs don't win, at least I know I did my part. The cost of laziness/voter fatigue this time around is just too high.
    2. Karl Burgin's Neighbour posted on 06/11/2014 11:33 AM
      @Karl Burgin Come on, Karl. "Fess up. You haven't been much for voting until after I taught you how to make an "X" in last month.

But your vote for the PC's in our riding are a complete waste of time (even for you).
    3. Angry Bill posted on 06/11/2014 11:56 AM
      @Karl Burgin A combination of voter apathy and misguided liberal voters will most likely put the libs back into a minority. I hope to hell I'm wrong, but I'm prepared for it.

My question after that is, the libs have already said that they'll put forward the exact same budget as they put forward last time.. What will happen then? Will the NDP now get on board with that tax and spend budget? My prediction is yes.

These people remind me of a bunch of whiny kids screaming that big old meany Hudak will take away their tub of ice cream and only give them one cone. And that nice Ms Wynne comes along and says, "There, there, children.. I will ensure that each and every one of you has TEN tubs of ice cream to eat all day long, every day!"

Tubs of ice cream aren't free, kids, nor are they particularly good for you in the vast amounts that the liberals are promising.

But, I WANT ICE CREAM!

Screw it.. go vote for who you want. I'm not your parent.
    4. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 12:20 PM
      @Angry Bill LMAO....love the "tub of ice-cream" analogy- will be saving that one ;p

And speaking of analogies, yours remind me of another- a scene from Pinnochio.
      Remember when all the bad boys are easily swept up by the stranger with the passing caravan, who then takes them all to cony island- where they have fun all night long (drink, smoke and being carefree), doing whatever they want. Then slowly, but surely, they turn into braying donkeys. But by the time they've realized what's happened, its too late- and they all bray helplessly into the night.
      The donkeys remind me of the sheeple, and the voters- and those who either didn't vote due to apathy, or spoiled their vote in protest. I'm pretty sure we'll be hearing from them soon, if the Liberals are elected and enact their plan. They will be the first to 'bray' and complain- but by then (as usual) it would be too late.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
      Also just heard this on the radio at the end of Jerry Agar's show- which probably speaks to your voter apathy conclusion:

People won't vote for the Liberals because the are too corrupt.
      People won't vote for the Conservatives because they have a hidden agenda.
      And people won't vote NDP- because they might get in.
    5. Angry Bill posted on 06/11/2014 12:35 PM
      @Karl Burgin "People won't vote for the Conservatives because they have a hidden agenda."

I sure as hell HOPE they have a hidden agenda.. because the one they went public with isn't sitting with me too well.
    6. john posted on 06/11/2014 03:26 PM
      @Karl Burgin lol that's a good joke i could not stop lougthing whan i heard that .
  12. Sonny posted on 06/11/2014 11:18 AM
    Karl, newstalk and it's affiliates have been pro Con see John Wright insisting that there are voters and likely voters but then uses a 4% margin of error.
    Watch for the hosts to be anti Chow when Rob comes back!
    1. Angry Bill posted on 06/11/2014 11:44 AM
      @Sonny They always WERE anti-Chow. As is anyone with an iota of economic sense.
  13. Sully posted on 06/11/2014 12:13 PM
    A vote for Wynne is a vote for McGuinty's legacy of corruption, incompetence and lies. If somehow Ontario (Toronto) voters are stupid enough to give the liberals a minority, the only plus-side is Hudak will be gone Friday morning, and the conservatives will finally get a new leader. Another election will happen sooner than later, and we'll be rid of these criminals, which would have happened long ago if the brain-dead PCs had seen the writing on the wall and cut Hudak loose.
    1. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 12:24 PM
      @Sully Well put.
      Hudak should have ran his campaign, with Wynne a-hootin' and a-hollerin'
      "Dalton! Dalton! Dalton!" in every single ad.

Simple and poignant- but speaks volumes.

Then we can watch as Wynne squirms and tries to explain away, that it was her stunt-double, and not her chanting for McGuinty.
    2. Logic posted on 06/11/2014 12:25 PM
      @Sully In other words: Because you fell for the lies in the Liberal- and Working Families-funded attack ads, you're prepared to risk two-to-four more years of deeper debt, more expensive hydro, higher taxes, and higher unemployment under the Liberals. All so that when we get a new PC leader, we're in a position where even larger and more drastic cuts need to be made than the ones Hudak plans to make. As plans go, Sully, that's a bad one.

We need to get our spending under control, our employment rate up, our hydro and income taxes down, and most importantly, we need to get the Liberals OUT. Vote with your conscience. Vote PC.
    3. Karl Burgin posted on 06/11/2014 12:35 PM
      @Logic Wow...nice tagline at the end. I like it.
    4. Angry Bill posted on 06/11/2014 12:40 PM
      @Logic Sully wasn't advocating that the liberals get back in, nor did he say he fell for the lies. He just said that if the liberals get back in, the only positive thing that would come out of that scenario would be Hudak stepping down. That's it.
  14. Alex posted on 06/11/2014 01:09 PM
    I'm shining up my dancing shoes, to get ready to do the cha-cha on the corpse of gainful employment in Ontario! Soon, everyone will have the luxury of living off the government's dime as the Liberal-NDP Coalition sweeps back into Parliament and continues it's holy mission to drive every last greedy, evil job our of Ontario!

It's going to be great. 100% welfare, all free money, all the time, forever, and nobody needs to work! And all because of the tireless work of the Working Families Coalition to make sure everyone knows how evil jobs and prosperity and debt-reduction really are. Wal-Mart!
  15. dama posted on 06/11/2014 02:23 PM
    Last day to debate around on who is going to win among all you posters..

My take: with all the 19 unions attacking Tim Hudak's policies and platform; wouldnt the Liberal has a majority government by tomorrow night? but Noooooooooo
    it is going to be another minority government

and sad to say.. to all Liberal voters.. and thatis you ,, Union members
    you guys are going to lose..

PC minority..according to my crystal ball... and that is an achievement considering al the scare tactics by the Unions.. attack ads...

and you know what.. the sun is going to sun and what a breath of fresh air..
    1. Sonny posted on 06/11/2014 02:50 PM
      @dama Tomorrow; you'll see Hudak with that smile conceding. To all you conservative morons I will say I told you so!
    2. Angry Bill posted on 06/11/2014 02:58 PM
      @Sonny And to all you liberal "morons", I will say you got exactly the government you deserve. And I'll enjoy watching you choke on it.
    3. dama posted on 06/11/2014 03:09 PM
      @Sonny I would not call you a MORON.... you seemed to have so much hate in you..

You can debate without being nice ??

if your Liberal win.. so be it,, the people have spoken
      but I doubt that.

and I still will not call you Moron..
    4. Mark7 posted on 06/11/2014 04:32 PM
      @Sonny The morons are ALL those who vote criminal Fiberal either provincially or federally in ANY election during their lifetimes.
    5. TheManwhoStaresatSheeple posted on 06/11/2014 08:06 PM
      @Mark7 The people who vote Liesberal are no morons.

The truth is people vote for people who give "them stuff". They don't give a damn who they steal it from!

In April 2014 we had 1,325,400 "public servants" and in May 2014 their number has increased by 23,200 new ones and now we have the pleasure (to be raped financially by them) to be served by a whooping number of 1,348,600 "public servants.
      23,200 new voters (and perhaps more if they have significant others) for the current corrupt Liberal party.
      Changes in the Ontario "public administration" alone - increase of 11,200 people - from 354.900 in April to 366.100 now in May.

Add to this number their spouses and some have children of voting age, then add the close to 1,000,000 public sector retirees who usually vote in force and it is clear how easy will be for "public sector" to win any election in Ontario (the last one won by 1,625,102 votes)
  16. TheManwhoStaresatSheeple posted on 06/11/2014 07:57 PM
    Do not forget to vote for Ontario "upper" class:

Meanwhile:
    A. A billion seconds ago it was 1959.
    B. A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.
    C. A billion hours ago our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.
    D. A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.

E. A billion dollars ago was only few days ago, at the rate our government is spending it.

The Ontario government is planning to increase its debt by $20 billion this year, far more than the official $11.7 billion deficit. The $20 billion number is no secret; it's the increase in net debt shown multiple times in the budget.
    The reason for the difference is that unlike when Rae and Harris were in power, capital spending is now essentially off-book, and doesn't count towards the deficit (only the amortization of capital -- a much lower number -- counts) . The $35 billion in capital over three years that Wynne brags about is nearly all to be paid for with borrowed money, beyond what's included in the deficit. That's why they spend so much on it; capital spending has gone from $1.4 billion in McGuinty's first year to nearly $12 billion this year.
    And by the way, that $20 billion is down only marginally from the peak of $24 billion at the height of the recession. The Liberals have hardly reduced the growth in the debt at all. Even the official deficit is supposed to go UP this year according to their own plan (from $9.8 billion last year to $11.7 billion this year). They have no plan to balance the budget, and are in fact getting farther away from it all the time.
  17. Angry Bill posted on 06/12/2014 04:08 PM
  18. John Dewson posted on 06/12/2014 04:13 PM
    I'm voting for the NDP. The conservative plan lacks and I don't trust Tim Hudack what so ever. 1 million jobs feels like a sales pitch or lottery commercial. The NDP are the only ones who are straight up about the election and are catering to needs and have a platform that support people across the board.
  19. Susan Goldstein posted on 06/12/2014 06:00 PM
    If a party leader publicly states that she will not support the conservatives if they win, how is this not illegal? If the other parties don't support the winner, they are undermining all that could be done over the four years of government. The people get to chose, whomever that choice may be..
    She (either one of them) should not be able to decide not to work with them, like a dictator, After all...it's all about the province and its people..isn't it? I think that when they state that they will not work with the conservatives if they win, that person should be removed from office for publicly stating that they have no intention of doing their jobs.
    thanks for listening
    Susan
  20. Ultimate Insider posted on 06/12/2014 07:46 PM
    ***** BREAKING NEWS *****

7:30 pm - June 12, 2014 - Ontario election day.

The final stretch
    Within the next few hours the tallies will have been taken and the leadership of the mathematically challenged Tim Hudak will effectively be over.

When asked about this news NDP leader, Andrea Horwath could not make herself available for comment. She was in hiding from her own campaign advisors. - See more at: http://www.newstalk1010.com/news/2014/06/12/hudak-proud-of-campaign-not-worried-about-low-turnout#comments
  21. Fact Provider posted on 06/12/2014 07:48 PM