Over 175 Olympians from the London 2012 Games will be in decorated vehicles, floats and walking the route waving and reaching out to the fans
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• The Parade will begin on Bay Street at Albert Street at 11:30 am, Friday, September 21
• Head south on Bay to Wellington Street
• West on Wellington to York Street
• South on York Bremner Blvd at the Parade Celebration site
• Distance: Slightly over 2 kilometers
The Parade will end in Maple leaf Square outside the Air Canada Centre with a Celebration. The Celebration begins the same time as the parade at noon and will end at 1:45pm. The celebrity host will welcome the students from the big stage at noon and get them excited for the arrival of the parade and athletes at approximately 12:35pm.