Robbie Bobbie's go on sale at City Hall

Another round of Robbie Bobbies set to go on sale at City Hall.

Want to get the gift for the person who has it all? What about a Rob Ford bobblehead?

The second version of the 'Robbie Bobbie' goes on sale on Friday at noon in the City Hall rotunda.

Once again they'll carry a price tag of $20 and all proceeds will go to the Canadian Cancer Society.

Don't think about knocking off everyone on your gift list; there's a strict limit of one per person.

In the first round of sales, 1000 bobbleheads were sold, generating over $12-thousand for the United Way in Toronto.

If you already have the first one, this second one features a different coloured tie.

Collect them all!

1. Angry Bill posted on 12/18/2013 04:35 PM
    I sooooo want one of those.. wish they could be ordered online. I will not subject myself to a trek to downtown Toronto. I'd sooner perform self-gratification with a cheese grater.
    1. aj posted on 12/20/2013 08:05 AM
      @Angry Bill mmmm cheese. Rob always gets his cheese grilled in the chamber.
    2. Karl Burgin posted on 12/20/2013 10:26 AM
      @Angry Bill I want one too...and my mom REALLY wants one.

But there's an idea. Why not turn these into money makers and market them world-wide. Everybody around the world already knows about Rob Ford- I'm sure this will make a more popular Christmas gift than Tickle-Me Elmo.

Make them Limited Editions if you have to.
  2. CoffeeCon posted on 12/18/2013 07:27 PM
    I want one, and anyone I talk to about it wants me to get them one lol
  3. Peter posted on 12/18/2013 08:50 PM
    I want one too.

I would be happy, ...and the money goes to the United Way to boot.
    Mayor Ford is so decent, he didn't even raise the price, - just keeps it steady and constant, not trying to gouge.

1. tanjo posted on 12/20/2013 12:09 PM
      @Peter Why didn't he raise the price? That would have meant more money for the United Way.

In the meantime, opportunistic people are buying them cheap and selling them worldwide for a profit !

Still a good thing, but it could have been better.
  4. Me posted on 12/18/2013 09:18 PM
    It doesn't look like him !!!!!
  5. SG posted on 12/20/2013 09:03 AM
    kind of looks like Woody Harrelson. Does it apologize when you slap his forehead?
  6. justsaying posted on 12/20/2013 02:49 PM
    Ok Ford Nation - it happened. I met Mayor Ford today after waiting in line to get a signed bobble head. Most of those in line were there for the novelty, not true supporters,- though some were there.

After meeting the man in person, I now know why he resonates so strong. Like the old school politicians, he makes you feel important and comfortable and seems very real. So I have met the Mayor and he is not any monster... If only he'd take three month of rehab, he'd be re-elected. justsaying

PS: Happy Holidays to everyone!
    1. Karl Burgin posted on 12/31/2013 08:57 AM
      @justsaying Well done...and now you have a glimpse of the world being on the other side of the fence.
      And even if you still don't support him, it's OK. But at least you realize that Ford isn't deserved in being publicly lynched, and to be attacked all the time- be it sometimes Ford can step in the cow-pie himself sometimes.

Again, I commend you JUSTSAYING. As for your posting- very well said.
  7. gay for ford posted on 12/20/2013 11:14 PM
    1010 is so obvious and tacky trying to hide this story not playing jimmy kimmels statement I do not like mayor ford I love him in your face losers talk about kissing john torys you know what.

A city committee will consider a proposal to give city councillors a more than $13, 000 dollar raise. Do you think they deserve it?