NEWS

WATCH: Sherman goes off on Crabtree
3 0

The Seattle Seahawks, advance to the Superbowl.

They won the NFC championship game, against the 49ers.

But you probably aren't aware of, or maybe didn't see this.

Seconds after making the game-saving play,  cornerback Richard  Sherman deflected a pass intended for San Francisco's Michael Crabtree near the corner of the end zone with less than a minute left, and into the arms of Seattle teammate Malcolm Smith to seal the  win.

Sherman was subsequently whistled for unsportsmanlike conduct on the play, after exchanging words with Crabtree and making what appeared to be a choking gesture.

Then Sherman... adreniline pumping...'goes off'  on Crabtree, with sports commentator Erin Moriarity.

1. B Garb posted on 01/20/2014 09:13 AM
    What a jerk.... I'd like to see the league suspend him for 1 game. It would look good on him if he couldn't play in the Superbowl.
    1. RickC_1236 posted on 01/20/2014 10:51 AM
      @B Garb Dream on.
  2. Angry Bill posted on 01/21/2014 12:55 PM
    When I first heard the headline, my first thought was to wonder what Peter Shurman had against Crabtree and Evelyn.

Yeah.. I just found out that there is a superbowl this weekend. Or next weekend, or whenever. You can tell I don't follow American football at all. :P

DON'T MISS

GHOMESHI SPECIAL

SPECIAL PRESENTATION

Listen to the special documentary presentation RIGHT HERE

GHOMESHI TRIAL

News and stories from the former CBC host’s sex assault trial

MILLARD TRIAL

Stories from the trial of Dellen Millard for the murder of Tim Bosma

3 0

The Seattle Seahawks, advance to the Superbowl.

They won the NFC championship game, against the 49ers.

But you probably aren't aware of, or maybe didn't see this.

1. B Garb posted on 01/20/2014 09:13 AM