NEWS

WATCH: Most Popular Video in Russia
5 0

Since the Winter Olympics are just days away, in Russia, we thought we'd share that country's most-popular video.

Any you don't have to understand Russian!

1. Roman posted on 02/04/2014 08:49 AM
    You don't have to understand Russian indeed! Especially since this video is not in Russian.
  2. Starchild posted on 02/04/2014 09:15 AM
    They are talking on German...even my kids would figure that. It might be popular in Russia but it is German. I thought only americans are not smart but I guess we don't need to go to our "neighbors". I guess the multiculturalism is really limited to food and swearing.....
  3. Frankie posted on 02/04/2014 11:13 AM
    Not sure about German. Thought it might be one of the Scandinavian languages or perhaps Dutch.
    1. Starchild posted on 02/04/2014 03:28 PM
      @Frankie @Frankie
      Maybe you are right, kind of hard to tell. Germans have lots of dialects but can be Dutch too. I just recognized lots of German words....
  4. Angry Bill posted on 02/04/2014 04:46 PM
    They're speaking Dutch. What's confusing is the title of the video is Никто не увидит, which means "No one will see" in Russian. And this video is apparently popular in Russia. I guess videos have to start going viral somewhere.

DON'T MISS

BACK TO SCHOOL

BACK TO SCHOOL

NEWSTALK 1010 & Aaron Waxman and Associates teamed up to hand out 1,000 free backpacks with school supplies from Staples! WATCH the exciting event here

NEWS ALERTS

STAY CONNECTED

Sign up for out Breaking News Alerts and receive up-to-the-minute coverage of the top stories of the day

5 0

Any you don't have to understand Russian!

1. Roman posted on 02/04/2014 08:49 AM