NEWS

WATCH: Most Popular Video in Russia
5 0

Since the Winter Olympics are just days away, in Russia, we thought we'd share that country's most-popular video.

Any you don't have to understand Russian!

1. Roman posted on 02/04/2014 08:49 AM
    You don't have to understand Russian indeed! Especially since this video is not in Russian.
  2. Starchild posted on 02/04/2014 09:15 AM
    They are talking on German...even my kids would figure that. It might be popular in Russia but it is German. I thought only americans are not smart but I guess we don't need to go to our "neighbors". I guess the multiculturalism is really limited to food and swearing.....
  3. Frankie posted on 02/04/2014 11:13 AM
    Not sure about German. Thought it might be one of the Scandinavian languages or perhaps Dutch.
    1. Starchild posted on 02/04/2014 03:28 PM
      @Frankie @Frankie
      Maybe you are right, kind of hard to tell. Germans have lots of dialects but can be Dutch too. I just recognized lots of German words....
  4. Angry Bill posted on 02/04/2014 04:46 PM
    They're speaking Dutch. What's confusing is the title of the video is Никто не увидит, which means "No one will see" in Russian. And this video is apparently popular in Russia. I guess videos have to start going viral somewhere.

@NEWSTALK1010

DON'T MISS

SICKKIDS

2 DAYS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Tune in to NEWSTALK 1010 on May 30th and 31st from noon to 6pm and you can make a difference. Click here to see how you can help

IN-DEPTH AND INTERACTIVE

MISSED THE SHOW? DON'T MISS THIS!

Aaron Waxman & Associates present the 4th annual IN-DEPTH AND INTERACTIVE -- if you missed the show, DON'T WORRY. You can check out video and pics RIGHT HERE

NEWS ALERTS

STAY CONNECTED

Sign up for out Breaking News Alerts and receive up-to-the-minute coverage of the top stories of the day

5 0

Any you don't have to understand Russian!

1. Roman posted on 02/04/2014 08:49 AM
  2. Starchild posted on 02/04/2014 09:15 AM
  3. Frankie posted on 02/04/2014 11:13 AM
    1. Starchild posted on 02/04/2014 03:28 PM
      @Frankie @Frankie
  4. Angry Bill posted on 02/04/2014 04:46 PM

Top stories

The charges allege widespread corruption within world soccer's governing body and involve bribes totalling over $100-million linked to commercial deals dating back to the 1990's for tournaments in the U-S and Latin America.

Poll

What do you think of closing off Yonge St for three nights for a Will Smith supervillain film?

Voting is restricted to one vote every 24 hours 24 hour(s) VoteResults