NEWS

WATCH: Most Popular Video in Russia
5 0

Since the Winter Olympics are just days away, in Russia, we thought we'd share that country's most-popular video.

Any you don't have to understand Russian!

1. Roman posted on 02/04/2014 08:49 AM
    You don't have to understand Russian indeed! Especially since this video is not in Russian.
  2. Starchild posted on 02/04/2014 09:15 AM
    They are talking on German...even my kids would figure that. It might be popular in Russia but it is German. I thought only americans are not smart but I guess we don't need to go to our "neighbors". I guess the multiculturalism is really limited to food and swearing.....
  3. Frankie posted on 02/04/2014 11:13 AM
    Not sure about German. Thought it might be one of the Scandinavian languages or perhaps Dutch.
    1. Starchild posted on 02/04/2014 03:28 PM
      @Frankie @Frankie
      Maybe you are right, kind of hard to tell. Germans have lots of dialects but can be Dutch too. I just recognized lots of German words....
  4. Angry Bill posted on 02/04/2014 04:46 PM
    They're speaking Dutch. What's confusing is the title of the video is Никто не увидит, which means "No one will see" in Russian. And this video is apparently popular in Russia. I guess videos have to start going viral somewhere.

DON'T MISS

TED RADIO HOUR

Welcome to TED Radio Hour hosted by Guy Raz, Saturdays at 6pm and Sundays at 7pm

5 0

Any you don't have to understand Russian!

1. Roman posted on 02/04/2014 08:49 AM