No injuries have been reported after a fabric store on Albion Road caught fire Wednesday night.
The blaze started around 7 p.m., and while fire officials can't confirm what started it, it is belived that rolls of fabric in the basement may have caught fire.
The blaze escalated to 4 alarm as the walls became fully engulfed, and flames ripped through the ceiling of the store into the apartment suites above.
By 11 p.m. crews had the fire under control and downgraded the number of alarms to 2.
No one appears to have been inside the rooms at the time.