NEWS

New documents released surrounding Sandro Lisi, Rob Ford investigation
Police have received the green light to comb through cell phone information from both Ford and Lisi...
100 0

Another step forward in unraveling the mystery surrounding the relationship between Mayor Rob Ford and Sandro Lisi.

The lawyer representing multiple media outlets, Peter Jacobsen, joined our broadcast partners at CP24, to talk about the release of new information contained in search warrant documents in Project Brazen 2.

You'll remember that one, as the one involving Mayor Rob Ford and his former driver, Lisi.

Lisi has been accused of extortion and is also up on drug related charges.

What these new pages contained was information included in a March 7th search warrant. Police were looking for permission from a judge to search through Lisi's cell phone and also through Mayor Ford's phone and On Star.

For the up to 10 gigabytes of data on Lisi's phone, investigators had to travel to California, to Apple's headquarters, to get them to unlock the information contained inside.

We still don't know what any of this information is, but we do know that police are now combing through videos, pictures, text messages and audio recordings along with access logs.

And nothing has been proven in court.

Categories:

1. Sonny posted on 03/24/2014 05:33 PM
    He smokes crack! It's time to vote out the bum. Anyone but Ford!
    1. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 10:09 AM
      @Sonny Mr. Ford over any leftie I say! He was voted in to do his job, and accomplished almost everything in his election promises. The ones he did not get through were because lefties HATE all other political stripes. It is so sad that haters cannot see that he is the best mayor we have had, in my 50 years of life.
    2. Sonny posted on 03/25/2014 10:34 AM
      @Mark7 He did not eliminate the LTT or add 100 police officers not to mention cut Council in half. Scarborough subway costs more.

When Ms. Chow is elected. I will write that she was voted to do her job. She has a mandate and all you right wingers/listener can lose your...
    3. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 10:48 AM
      @Sonny Of course he did not get through his motion to reduce council's numbers. That would mean they would have to vote themselves out of a job.

If you are going to comment to me, please have an intelligent argument to make, and take some time THINKING before replying. You are coming across as one who does not, sir.

Chow will get elected?! hahaaha Also you wish she will stick it to right wingers. If she does get into office (last one who would) she would stick it to EVERYONE except useless unions, not just right wingers.

How sad you are. Ford's supporters want him re-elected because he is doing his job properly. (What he does on his personal time is highly irrelevent.) Small minded people want him out no matter what the costs will be to all Ontarians.

One should have to take an IQ test and pass a set level to vote. Then I would not be robbed for 50 years by lefties, because many leftie supporters would not pass.

If you support chow, I hazard a guess that you are in a union. Only union supporters would vote for an NDP candidate.
    4. Withnail posted on 03/25/2014 04:29 PM
      @Mark7 Rob Ford is completely unqualified to be mayor of Toronto or any city for that matter. His immaturity and reckless behaviour has negatively impacted this city. The only thing Rob Ford cares about is Rob Ford. Period. Fortunately, his 15-minutes is almost up.
    5. Alex posted on 03/26/2014 06:22 AM
      @Mark7 Sure thing Mark7. We'll be your mirror while to talk to yourself.
  2. Mark7 posted on 03/24/2014 08:05 PM
    FORD MORE YEARS, FORD MORE YEARS, FORD MORE YEARS, FORD MORE YEARS
  3. John Malvo posted on 03/24/2014 08:12 PM
    You might just turn into a Bum when all the others will be dipping into your pocket. An really there no difference between Mayor For and Kathleen Wynne , she admitted to smoking some weed while and MP.....hmm shall we investigate her to too? Open one on me as I smoke weed Daily..lol
    1. Mark7 posted on 03/24/2014 08:17 PM
      @John Malvo FORD MORE YEARS, FORD MORE YEARS, FORD MORE YEARS, FORD MORE YEARS
    2. Mark posted on 03/25/2014 05:37 AM
      @Mark7 FORD = Found On Road Drinking...
    3. Karl Burgin posted on 03/25/2014 09:30 AM
      @Mark Really? By who....
    4. Mark posted on 03/25/2014 10:52 AM
      @Mark7 donny p, do you ever get tired of using many other poster's names to try to deflect shame that you brought on yourself?

If this is how you spend your free time, I feel great empathy for you. Please seek professional help, son.
    5. Shawn posted on 03/26/2014 12:55 AM
      @John Malvo I was not aware that weed and crack were the same substance.
      Moreover, I was not aware that Wynne had close ties to alleged drug dealers, and Toronto gangs.
  4. Only Common Sense posted on 03/25/2014 05:32 AM
    ... and the noose will tighten around the mayor-in-name-only's neck very soon.
  5. Etobi-COKE Voter posted on 03/25/2014 05:37 AM
    The Ford Boys are great judges of talent............

If they didn't work for family, who would hire them?
  6. AdrianoC1981 posted on 03/25/2014 08:13 AM
    I would honestly like to know what these cops are really looking for? It seems to me that this is a big wild goose chase and right now, the goose is winning. If you're going to arrest the Mayor, then arrest him already. This is getting old and boring. It's like the Road Runner getting chased by the coyote. Every time he thinks he has him, POW! He hits a roadblock. But, the coyote is relentless. He will keep trying and trying and trying. You know what? Either catch the guy and arrest or leave him the hell alone. Everybody already knows this useless information that the media feels is "useful" information. MOVE ON! I wasn't aware that political assassination could be dragged out this long. I will do tis though, I will give Mayor Rob Ford credit because anyone else who's life was put under the microscope as his is would have quivered, put their tale in between their legs and ran as fast as they could. But not Mayor Ford. He instead has stuck it out and is willing to continue to get scrutinized by the media for what he believes in. That is exactly the type of person I would stand behind in any fight whether it be political or on the streets. If the police come up with nothing in the latest Project Brazen 2 investigation, them in fact Mayor Rob Ford, you got my vote.
    1. Fact Provider posted on 03/25/2014 08:51 AM
      @AdrianoC1981 It isn't about "political assassination", moron - it's about gathering evidence !
    2. AdrianoC1981 posted on 03/25/2014 09:10 AM
      @Fact Provider Gathering evidence or fishing for something. You tell me "moron". I have friends who are detectives on the police force and they tell me that the police are now looking for "ANYTHING" of note that could be incriminating against the mayor. So in fact, you my good sir are the true moron.
    3. r2d2 posted on 03/25/2014 09:23 AM
      @AdrianoC1981 what a right wing jackazz you are. insinuating that the police services have it in for one guy because they don't like his politics. that's an insult to people who put their lives on line everyday for our safety
      you're probably just like Ford and the rest of his followers. do nothing drunks who get behind the wheel and put our kids lives at risk with blatant drinking and driving. lowest of the low scums
      i also believe you don't have any friends
    4. AdrianoC1981 posted on 03/25/2014 09:40 AM
      @r2d2 As a matter of fact "jackazz" I am not a drunk nor do I condone drinking and driving. I have had friends of mine killed by drunk drivers and I would never defend drunk driving. IDIOT. In regards to the police, their own pride is the only thing that keeps the pursuit of Mayor Rob Ford an ongoing issue. Releasing tin bits of infomation(which everyone already knows) sparatically to keep up the left leaning hypocrites of society's false hope that actual charges will be laid against the Mayor. As for your comment about my personal life, I am a father of 3 beautiful children, I have a beautiful wife and friends who I would be able to trust with my life. I also own and run my own business and employ 15 men all of whom support their own families. You are a disgrace to freedom and a total waste of skin(and the good time your parents had creating you). I'll bet they were looking for the return policy when you were born. Have a great day.
    5. Karl Burgin posted on 03/25/2014 09:40 AM
      @AdrianoC1981 I agree with you whole-heartedly of course...
      But I'm not surprised that you make your point in this article, and right away, the people who don't agree with you start with the insults.

That tells me one of two things.
      1.>Either their vocabulary is extremely limited, and that's the best they've got
      2.>Under all that left-wing rhetoric and spiel, they realize that you might be right. So drowning you with insults and non-logical spiel is the only way to make your points go away.

Again, I'm with you on this. But I've reached the state you've reached now months ago.
      Yeah I defend Ford where its warranted, and I was quite actually interested to see where this goes- and hears Ford's defense in all this.
      At this point, I no longer care about document dumps, police press conferences, and investigative reporting on Ford any longer. Because what ALL this has accomplished is people just tuning the 'white noise' out. Ford is still not on trial or charged with anything. Ford can deny all he wants, but because media, and everyone else wants 'the court of public opinion' route, anything the mayor says to defend himself will be drowned out in screams of 'liar, liar, POF'.

I don't think the cops are fishing anymore. They are dragnetting the bottom of the sea bed, desperately hoping something comes up. I blame the courts for playing into this "court of public opinion" ploy. I blame the media for being like 'pigs at the trough' in this.

Legit news isn't sexy, and doesn't sell anymore. So now we crave for sensationalism, and gossip.
      Destroy Ford at any and all costs right? I ultimately fear the precedent set by this.
    6. Fact Provider posted on 03/25/2014 09:42 AM
      @AdrianoC1981 Regarding " the police are now looking for "ANYTHING" of note that could be incriminating against the mayor":

That is the case in EVERY instance of gathering evidence.
      Sorry about the "moron" comment - you're too stupid to be that high on the scale of thinking.
    7. Karl Burgin posted on 03/25/2014 09:45 AM
      @AdrianoC1981 Really, don't get sucked in a pointless spiel with them.
      The literally have no counter- so they resort to personal attacks to anyone that at the most supports Ford, or in the least, defends him when the situation calls for it- when those in the latter group don't even like the mayor.

8. Fact Provider posted on 03/25/2014 09:46 AM
      @Karl Burgin Nice mix of stupidity and delusion in your comments, Karl Burgin. Good luck with the therapist.
    9. AdrianoC1981 posted on 03/25/2014 09:46 AM
      @Fact Provider "Fact Provider"? That's a bold statement as we can all see by your posts that the only facts you can spew out were probably retrieved off the back of a Cereal box.
    10. r2d2 posted on 03/25/2014 09:49 AM
      @AdrianoC1981 just like a right wing jackazz you don't know what the eff you're talking about and if you have kids and still support the idiot then that tells me your parent skills. just like Fords probably where he has no disregard for the safety of people by his actions and lifestyle. the crack video was shot on family day wknd? are you effing kidding me? what kind of a person does this to his family?
      shame on you absolutely shame on you. look in the mirror before you put an x beside the petty criminals name and think of other peoples kids on out streets.
      the police didn't release bits of info idiot. media outlets along with their legal teams won the right in court to have the info released.
      go back into the swamp where you slithered from idiot
    11. Karl Burgin posted on 03/25/2014 09:50 AM
      @Fact Provider Yes the police are looking for ANYTHING.
      I don't know much about the mayor of Montreal being charged. But I can bet you, they had a lot less to go on, than what the Toronto police currently has on Ford- and were able to go in and charge said Montreal mayor.

The police has all this evidence, and the public is LITERALLY being toyed with, with all these document dumps, and they STILL can't charge the mayor? To the point where their taking trips to California to consult with Apple?!?! How laughable.

But here's something I bet you didn't know....
      Gawker was contacted by the police to comment on the crack video they saw....they declined.
      The Toronto Star was also contacted by police to comment on the crack video they saw- they also declined?

Besides those two instances OBVIOUSLY being Rob Ford's fault (as always), what else do those two instances tell you?
      Think very carefully before you answer- and I challenge you not to be insulting at the same time.
    12. Karl Burgin posted on 03/25/2014 09:51 AM
      @Fact Provider Typical left-twit answer.

Come back to me when you get a new line.
    13. AdrianoC1981 posted on 03/25/2014 09:53 AM
      @Fact Provider I know exactly where you're coming from Karl. Half the people who post are probably not aware that they are entitled to their own opinions and don't have to believe everything that the media reports. It's a scary thought for them to create their own thoughts with their feeble minds.
    14. Fact Provider posted on 03/25/2014 10:03 AM
      @Karl Burgin As difficult as it is NOT to insult you - you're such an easy target - and your massive delusional personality, I'll try with this. Make a real attempt to follow your own brand of flawed logic and come to any sort of a recognizable reality.
    15. Fact Provider posted on 03/25/2014 10:03 AM
    16. Karl Burgin posted on 03/25/2014 10:08 AM
      @Fact Provider You just couldn't resist the carrot, could you?
    17. Fact Provider posted on 03/25/2014 10:14 AM
      @Karl Burgin Geez, Karl, I posted it twice in the hope that you'd get it !. You and your delusions are TOO GOOD to forego.
    18. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 10:23 AM
      @Karl Burgin FORD MORE YEARS, FORD MORE YEARS, FORD MORE YEARS, FORD MORE YEARS
    19. Karl Burgin posted on 03/25/2014 10:30 AM
      @Fact Provider huh...i thought you posted twice because you couldn't find the "submit" button...
      ...or you have a trigger finger...
    20. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 10:31 AM
      @AdrianoC1981 " I will give Mayor Rob Ford credit because anyone else who's life was put under the microscope as his is would have quivered, put their tale in between their legs and ran as fast as they could."

Dalton is a prime example of criminal lefties who bailed, yet is not under the attacks that Mr. Ford is. Dalton stole billions, Rob SAVED us...

A very well thought out post. Of course the Ford Haters Club members will disagree. That is because they support police state tactics in in Canada. Shame on them all as there is no recourse or justification for their easily led by media bs minds.

You are correct. We finally get a mayor with some true grit that will not run away. This shows he has more character than most on council.

Do you remember when Ford called city councils' bluff by requesting all councillors take a pee test? I sure do! Of course they declined because they are hypocrites. MANY would be found to be doing illegal substances. With their poor track record, drugs would be a viable excuse for their insistent stupidity and hypocrisy

To all lefties...Do not dare to attempt the argument that Ford is under investigation and not them.and therefore they should not be required to take said test. They are guilty of using illegal drugs too, or why would they vote this down? The councillors with intelligence would have jumped at the idea individually to make a statement. But could not because many of them are guilty of this as well. They condone massive scrutiny into Mr. For'd private life yet not for all of council? Spare me!

All lefties take a hippocratic oath. This oath is one of promising to be #1 hypocrites and to shamefully attack those on the right without provocation.
    21. Fact Provider posted on 03/25/2014 10:33 AM
      @Karl Burgin "You" and "thought" in the same sentence ? - there's a first.
    22. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 10:36 AM
      @Fact Provider My my child, how non eloquently you made your comment. With your shortsightedness, I would hazard a guess that you are intellectually deficient. I am being gracious in not calling YOU the moron though.

This has been from day one of Mr. Fords time in powere nothing but political assassination. Why can you not see this? It is beyond obvious. Sigh

Some peoples' children...
    23. Karl Burgin posted on 03/25/2014 10:39 AM
      @Mark7 Correction....i think you mean "hypocritic" oath ;p
    24. Karl Burgin posted on 03/25/2014 10:41 AM
      @Fact Provider Now you're starting to get boring...even you insults are losing its flavour...
      Get back to me when you get creative...and when you do, respond to the topic at hand, try not make it about it. The article written here isn't about me...
    25. Fact Provider posted on 03/25/2014 10:43 AM
      @Mark7 The only thing "obvious" is that some people (like you and delusional Karl Burgin, I assume) were stupid enough to elect Ford in the first place.
    26. Fatc Provider posted on 03/25/2014 10:53 AM
      @Karl Burgin You are correct in that it is not about you. The only thing "about you" is that there is no minimum IQ requirement in place to prevent you from voting.
      Also - try to type more slowly or proof-read your verbal diarrhea - the spelling and lack of grammar and structure are very annoying to anyone who reads past a grade four level.
      This functional illiteracy does, however, go a long way toward explaining why you are a Ford supporter. You fit the "duh" demographic perfectly.
    27. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 10:55 AM
      @Karl Burgin "Under all that left-wing rhetoric and spiel, they realize that you might be right. So drowning you with insults and non-logical spiel is the only way to make your points go away."

As always Karl my friend, you are bang on the point, and so is Adriano.
    28. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 11:00 AM
      @AdrianoC1981 I find it amusing Adriano, that this person has the username he/she chose. Maybe it is tongue in cheek humor? lol
    29. Karl Burgin posted on 03/25/2014 11:02 AM
      @Fatc Provider Ah yes.....the grammar critique. Now I know for sure you're on the left-wing band-wagon.

*Step 1: Throw around insults
      *Step 2: Belittle your opponent
      *Step 3:When all else fails, go after grammar and spelling

lol....you guys are so predictable,- it would be so funny- if at the same time it wasn't so sad to begin with.
    30. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 11:02 AM
      @r2d2 It is fact! If you do not like it, then move to a country where lefties are not.
    31. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 11:07 AM
      @Fact Provider Funny how you name call like all lefties without justification.

A leftie calling a righty a moron or stupid?! That is just too rich. Thanks for the in between the lines joke. You are pulling our chains, aren't you?
    32. Karl Burgin posted on 03/25/2014 11:08 AM
      @Mark7 I think its more of a mental condition- and multiple personalities.
      Another tactic I just love, is hijacking OTHER people's identity- in high hopes of causing dissent and confusion amongst the group you are against.
      And then there's the obvious name-calling off the bat- coupled with the grammar nazism.
      It's all so predictable, its like clock-work.

33. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 11:15 AM
      @Karl Burgin "Believe me, I've tried reasoning with those pin heads- but it ain't going to work.
      If anything, toying with their twisted logic is a lot more fun, and entertaining."

Same here Karl. There is great peace knowing we are in the right strongly disagreeing about the police state tactics being approved of. It is appalling that in a non-communist country that anyone approves of this.

Having stated that, I just reply to the lefties for my daily chuckle on how mislead by media they are. I get excited when new non news comes up on Mr. Ford. That is when one can be sure that right wing supporters can finally have the answer we have searched for, for years. We never understood how confused and arrogant (both definitions) lefties are, until now.
    34. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 11:22 AM
      @Fact Provider You just proved Karl's comment was justified by doing EXACTLY what Karl says leftie supporters do. Are you really that stupid to hang yourself with your own words?!

Next point...Please explain EVEN ONE post where Karl has been " stupid or delusional." I am waiting for an intelligent rebuttal from you. If you do not reply with evidence then all can call you out for what you truly are. Someone without a point of merit childishly name calling as your defence lol

Lefties are too ignorant it seems to feel shame for their actions. Yet they want Ford to.

As always proven, lefties are just grand hypocrites of the highest order.
    35. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 11:27 AM
      @AdrianoC1981 Although indisputably in the wrong they feel comfort in numbers.
    36. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 11:32 AM
      @Fact Provider STOP TROLLING!!!

Again I request just ONE example of Karl's supposed "stupidity". The fact that you refuse to answer speaks volumes of your tomfoolery, punk.

" As difficult as it is NOT to insult you - you're such an easy target"

Man up donny p and answer dammit!
    37. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 11:34 AM
      @Karl Burgin LMFAO KARL! Like we both mentioned earlier in this thread, we love toying with their feeble minds. :P
    38. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 11:38 AM
      @Fact Provider LIAR You posted it twice because in your ignorance, you did not know you pressed enter yet.

Or the real truth. You posted it twice because as many know, sometimes it appears as though it did not submit.

Your rebuttals are so weak (no rebuttals actually of merit), that you use this to come across as intelligent?! Thanks for the laughs little one. Karl, I, and all intelligent people saw this too.

No brains for you...NEXT!
    39. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 11:40 AM
      @Karl Burgin Thanks mate. Unlike thin skinned lefties, I appreciate the correction. :)
    40. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 11:42 AM
      @Mark7 Still lots of fun to emulate me donny p? It it rocks your world, please continue. It saves me the effort of typing this great saying.
    41. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 11:52 AM
      @Fact Provider Why do you come here to troll? STATE FACTS OR SHUT IT, SON. Being silent just proves my point the same as it would in a court of law.

Funny how you refuse to comment. You take the no comment approach same as Rob Ford does, which he is constantly attacked for. Lefties prove their hypocrisy in every post.

You continually insult Karl for a reason, yet refuse to back up why you do this. You attack Karl with NOTHING OF MERIT, ONLY INSULTS. It is because you cannot rebuke his comments. Do not keep hanging yourself, trolling one. Have some dignity for yourself.

Case closed

ps, Here is an old adage that applies greatly towards you. "You can lie to others, but please do not lie to yourself."
    42. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 11:54 AM
      @Fatc Provider PROOF PLEASE, TROLL
    43. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 11:57 AM
      @Karl Burgin "Where the heck do you guys get this stuff? Its like you all think alike- its uncanny.

*Step 1: Throw around insults
      *Step 2: Belittle your opponent
      *Step 3:When all else fails, go after grammar and spelling"

*Step 4: Be proud of hypocrisy and having no shame.:
    44. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 12:02 PM
      @Karl Burgin "I should probably write a book, and call it "Left-wing Twitism for Dummies- How to tell if one is leaning to the left"- and dedicate it to Donny P."

HAHA Of course it is doofus aka donny p.

" I think its more of a mental condition- and multiple personalities.
      Take on as many identities as you can and make comments, so as to your opponents it looks like you are an army of 100- when in reality, you are a company of two."

I think they read the book Sybil too many times. :P
    45. Fact Provider posted on 03/25/2014 12:07 PM
      @Mark7 Pick almost any post of your hero, Karl's, you want. With rare exception they all fit the definition (i.e. - rudimentary language skills attempting to explain flawed logic - usually through deflection or just plain delusion).
      The hero part is understandable, though, Mark7. Your posts are ALWAYS stupid. Karl manages to hit the mark every thousand words or so.
    46. Fact Provider posted on 03/25/2014 12:11 PM
      @Karl Burgin Regarding:
      Step 1: Not insults - just a mirror for you to examine
      Step 2: Merely focusing attention to obvious deficiences
      Step 3: Nothing else failed - except your poor command of English and your flawed logic
    47. sally posted on 03/25/2014 08:37 PM
      @AdrianoC1981 I agree ..we need more like Ford..
    48. sally posted on 03/25/2014 08:43 PM
      @Karl Burgin If they get away with this assassination of Ford i am afraid that it will be a frosty day in hell before we get another politician that is brave enough to stand up for what is right and fight for the tax payers..
    49. Karl Burgin posted on 03/26/2014 08:37 AM
      @sally If that day happens, then that's when the last bastion of hope for Ontario dies.
      And any young future prospects that has the same views as Ford that wants to enter politics, will take one look at the media mayhem- and pass.

Everyone's attempt to kill Ford is setting a bad precedent for the future.
  7. justsaying posted on 03/25/2014 09:46 AM

Oh Ford Notion, you are so comical! Who will you rally behind once Rob is thoroughly defeated at the polls?

Too bad Saddam Hussein is dead.
    1. Angry Bill posted on 03/25/2014 10:11 AM
      @justsaying He may very well be defeated, but you are ignoring reality if you think it'll be a thorough defeat, as you suggest. There's a hard core element who will vote Ford no matter what.

If you want honesty and capability in the mayor's office, John Tory is about your only option. If you don't want those 2 things, then you can vote for just about anyone else and you'll get what you want, which I can only assume doesn't include honesty or capability. Your choice.
    2. Fact Provider posted on 03/25/2014 10:17 AM
      @Angry Bill Well said - and Ford will do no better than a poor 3rd IF and ONLY IF he's still in it at all by next October.
    3. HP posted on 03/25/2014 10:19 AM
      @justsaying Saddam Hussein was the most progressive leader in the Middle East...women were well educated and had real jobs, Western culture and dress were encouraged, Iraq had complete freedom of religion, the country was well advanced into the 21'st century, there was separation of religion and government. The north was autonomous and controlled it's economy and politics.

Saddam, like all ME leaders had to rule with an iron hand as his country was an artificial consolidation put together by the British, but it worked, the people shared in the oil income, everyone was equal.

But then America invaded and occupied a working country and created a mess...the British estimate that over 1 million civilians were killed during the 10 years, and then America cut and ran after the Iraqui government would not extend immunity to American military.

Canada did the same in Afghanistan.
    4. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 12:07 PM
      @justsaying "Wow, If Fraud Nation has nothing to fear, then why are they all upset about the police investigating our crack smoking, booze swilling mayor in name only's phone records? "

3 words...POLICE STATE TACTICS
    5. Mark7 posted on 03/25/2014 12:10 PM
      @HP You forgot to mention the many people he dragged away in the night, tortured them, then murdered them. You are such a fool.
    6. Karl Burgin posted on 03/25/2014 12:26 PM
      @Mark7 ...or the chemical attacks.
    7. HP posted on 03/25/2014 01:57 PM
      @Mark7 You're talking about the Americans, yes? Remember Abu Ghraib, secret rendition, women and children murdered by the military, the countless rapes by American soldiers.

Only an idiot would compare Iraqi Justice with invasion, occupation, and outright murder...then running waya when criminal liability is withdrawn.

Before you cast the first stone, ensure that you are innocent and aware of the facts. Only Republican idiots still buy into that Bush era propaganda...I'll wager that you till thinks those weapons of mass destruction were actually real.

Idiot.
    8. HP posted on 03/25/2014 02:00 PM
      @Karl Burgin America supplied Saddam with those chemical weapons and taught him how to use them against his own people, much like they sold them to Assad in Syria and Gaddafi in Libya before the relationship soured.

If you need to find blame for those chemical attacks, blame America.
    9. Karl Burgin posted on 03/25/2014 02:45 PM