NEWS

WATCH: IT tech still on contract with Liberals up until weekend
Peter Faist also worked for the government, collecting $160,000 in taxpayer money
3 0

Opposition at Queen's Park continue to have steam coming out of their ears, pressing the Liberals as much as they can about deleted gas plant emails.

Now, we're learning the McGuinty staff member's boyfriend who was allegedly brought in to wipe information off of government computers, was just fired over the weekend.

Government House leader John Milloy revealled this new information about Peter Faist during Question Period.

Milloy says he workled for both the Liberals and the province.

However, Kathleen Wynne's office underlined that Faist was not on the government payroll when she took office in Feburary of last year. His company did bill the caucus office $159,727.28,  starting in June 2010 and ending in January 2013. That is all taxpayer money.

The party says Faist billed them approximately $60,000 for "IT maintenance." That money comes from donations.

PC energy critic Lisa MacLeod says she didn't expect Faist was still on the payroll for this long.

Categories:

1. Karl Burgin posted on 03/31/2014 03:34 PM
    I almost choked on my food when I heard this revealed during Jim Richards. I only have one question now:
    Can we NOW amass an angry Ontario mob on Queen's Park lawns, with our pitch-forks and torches, baying for Kathleen Wynne's head on a pike?

Its time we go Game of Thrones up in her business.
    1. Angry Bill posted on 03/31/2014 04:53 PM
      @Karl Burgin I wish I could get as fired up as you, Karl. Unfortunately, I'm just tired. Brain damage is irreversible, so I don't think even this is enough for liberal voters to stop voting liberal.

I just feel sick that the 416ers will once again foist this liberal government on the rest of the province yet again.
  2. don was right posted on 03/31/2014 04:54 PM
    Can I be her boyfreind too? I knwo how to turn on a computer - sort of.

DON'T MISS

RIO 2016

FOLLOW TEAM CANADA IN RIO 2016

BACK-TO-SCHOOL

BACK-TO-SCHOOL BACKPACK GIVEAWAY

NEWSTALK 1010 & Staples will be handing out 1,000 free backpacks filled with school supplies to kids in need

TED RADIO HOUR

Welcome to TED Radio Hour hosted by Guy Raz, Saturdays at 6pm and Sundays at 7pm

3 0

Milloy says he workled for both the Liberals and the province.

1. Karl Burgin posted on 03/31/2014 03:34 PM

Its time we go Game of Thrones up in her business.
    1. Angry Bill posted on 03/31/2014 04:53 PM

2. don was right posted on 03/31/2014 04:54 PM
    Can I be her boyfreind too? I knwo how to turn on a computer - sort of.