Dellen Millard facing charges in two more murders

He's already waiting trial on first degree murder charges in the death of Tim Bosma in Hamilton, now facing charges in the death of his father, and former girlfriend...

The man originally charged in the death of a Hamilton man, is now facing murder charges in two other previously unsolved cases.

Dellen Millard is in custody in Hamilton, awaiting trial on first degree murder charges in the death of Tim Bosma.

Toronto Police say they worked with other police forces on the case, dubbed 'Project Capella' using resources from Hamilton Police and the OPP.

The 28 year old Millard is now facing first degree murder charges in connection with the death of his father, Wayne and his former girlfriend Laura Babcock.

He was the last person to speak with Babcock before she disappeared, back in 2012.

Wayne Millard was shot to death in 2012. His death had previously been ruled a suicide.

Dellen Millard went on to inherit the aviation business as a result of Wayne's death.

26 year old Mark Smich is also facing first degree murder charges in the death of Bosma, but now faces further charges of murder in connection to Babcock's death.

Smich is being held in Hamilton and awaiting trial.

But Police have also charged a 21 year old Toronto woman with accessory after the fact of murder in relation to the Bosma death.

Christina Noudga appeared in court on Thursday.

Bosma was the man who went missing in Hamilton, after trying to sell his pickup truck.

He disappeared after going on a test drive with someone who was interested in purchasing the vehicle.

On Thursday, April 10, 2014, at 3 pm, at Police headquarters, Staff Inspector Greg McLane will update the media on actions taken by the Toronto Police Service today on Project Capella.

Project Capella is a multi-jurisdictional, Major Case investigation into the homicide of Timothy Bosma, the disappearance of Laura Babcock, and the death of Wayne Millard.

1. Steve Chrysler posted on 04/10/2014 02:38 PM
    I think we all saw it coming. Very sad.
  2. Angry Bill posted on 04/10/2014 04:22 PM
    That pic looks like what you'd get if you cross a rooster with a piece of turd.

Really, I lose what little faith I have in humanity, knowing that pieces of total shyte like this are walking among us.
    1. Frankie posted on 04/10/2014 04:56 PM
      @Angry Bill The feeling is mutual. Believe me, humanity doesn't have any faith in you either.
    2. Frankie posted on 04/11/2014 08:08 AM
      @Angry Bill Someone else is using my name to insult you
    3. Angry Bill posted on 04/11/2014 09:59 AM
      @Frankie I figured it wasn't you, Frankie. Thanks for clearing it up, though. There's one troll on this site that has zero class, zero sense, and zero scruples, who enjoys doing this sort of thing.

That he would defend the actions of this Millard guy is pretty sad, and is yet another reason why I don't have a lot of faith in humanity.
    4. Karl Burgin posted on 04/11/2014 11:04 AM
      @Angry Bill 1.> I agree with you here. And it's pretty scary that someone can roam free like that- with the potential to snap at a moment's notice.
      2.>As to our little troll problem who likes to use others' ID, it is becoming a problem. I'm willing to work with anybody who can come up with an idea to combat this- and get rid of him for good. Because the likelihood of donny even making a small improvement is very small.
    5. Angry Bill posted on 04/14/2014 10:21 AM
      @Karl Burgin The only thing you can do is create a profile and post using that, like you do. I have a profile as well, but rarely use it.. because I don't want my email inbox inundated with replies to my posts.. I actually don't go back to reread my comments after a day or so, so anyone replying to a post I made probably doesn't get read by me.

But, if it becomes an issue, I'll post using my profile.
    6. Karl Burgin posted on 04/14/2014 10:30 AM
      @Angry Bill I never used to have a profile either.
      The main reason I ended up creating one, was since the Rob Ford explosion last year. I couldn't comment unregistered because the CFRB kept crashing- especially after writing a long spiel. When I registered though, I encountered that less and less (I'm not sure why though I suspect they were having server issues because of the load).
      The secondary reason is precisely because of this very issue- and I didn't want crazies (such as yours truly up above) posting crap all over the place pretending to be me.
  3. Chas O posted on 04/10/2014 04:58 PM
    Someone may have turned, or possibly Millard boasted about the murders in jail. That's the way most crimes are "solved" by police.

It's Halloween! Do you do anything special to mark the occasion?