A part of Yonge St will be closed to traffic Sunday morning for an event.
The Yonge St 10k Run gets started at 9 a.m.
The city has released a list of road closures:
Yonge Street between Lawrence Avenue and Erskine Avenue will be closed from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Along the route for the run, closures will occur between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. at the following locations:
• Yonge Street between Erskine Street and Richmond Street
• Richmond Street from Yonge Street to Peter Street
• Peter Street/Blue Jays Way between Richmond Street and Front Street
• Westbound Front Street between Blue Jays Way and Bathurst Street
• Bathurst Street from Front Street to Fort York Boulevard
• Fort York Boulevard from Bathurst Street to Fleet Street – closure from 6 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Fleet Street's westbound lanes from Strachan Avenue to Fort York Boulevard – closure from 6 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
After all runners pass an intersection, the intersection will reopen to traffic in the area.
Bayview Avenue and Avenue Road will be alternative routes for drivers.