2 men and 2 boys charged in gang sex assault of child

Toronto Police say the alleged assaults happened on 'numerous occasions' between 2010 and 2012...

Toronto Police have arrested two men and two boys in connection with an alleged sexual assault on a young girl.

The two boys arrested are now 17 and 18 years old, but were youths at the time of the alleged crime, so their names won't be released.

Toronto Police say the alleged assaults happened between 2010 and 2012, and began when the child was only four years old.

Investigators say the young girl was assaulted on numerous occasions.

They also say the victim knew her attackers.

43-year-old Raymond Savoie and 40-year-old Michel Savoie, both of Toronto, have been charged with gang sexual assault, two counts of sexual assault and three counts of sexual interference.

The two teens now age 17 and 18 are each charged with sexual assault and sexual interference.

Investigators believe there may be other victims out there as Raymond Savoie was known to offer babysitting services in the Lawrence and Kingston Road area of Scarborough as well as an area North of Don Mills.

Anyone with information is asked to call police at 416-808-2922, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS(8477), or online at www.222tips.com

1. john posted on 04/25/2014 11:08 AM
    man i miss the old days when u take assholes like them and put them in the gen public in prisons let the prisoners beat the sh%$%it out of them . lock me in a room with these assholes and i will show them what a real assault feels like .
    1. Suz58 posted on 04/25/2014 11:24 AM
      @john I hear ya John! I supervised visits for non custodial parents and ya...
  2. Suz58 posted on 04/25/2014 11:22 AM
    Stomach churning to say the least! It is time we charged pedophiles and rapists, no matter what the age, what the sex in adult court, names released and public record. Hate to say it folks but this kind of behaviour is going on behind many of the closed doors in this Province/Country. This type of crime is for the most part learned, because it has been done to them. Therefore, the perpetrators know how serious it is and are very secretive with everything they do. Most I have met are total cowards. They sure don't mind doing the crime, but don't look kindly on any type of rehabilitation. If they offend once, they will again.
    Until we punish to the full extent of the law, things are never going to change. This means on-line, in public and in person. Much of the time the chose someone they know, just because it is easier. Then, guess what? Like the Doctor said on the show, if they cannot take flight to escape physically, they take flight psychologically and possibly grow up thinking this is the way life is and become this way themselves.
    This poor girl is never going to have a normal life, no matter what kind of therapy she receives.
  3. crusty posted on 04/25/2014 11:36 AM
    I wanna skin these two alive, pour gasoline on them and set them on fire. Publicly.
    1. Sully posted on 04/25/2014 03:01 PM
      @crusty Softy.
  4. Bubbly posted on 04/25/2014 11:58 AM
    @Suz58 People need to start talking. And people need to start coming forward. Family and friends seems to want to protect the perpetrators. I wonder if they are really only trying to protect the family image.
  5. Dean posted on 04/25/2014 12:01 PM
    We need to bring back the death penalty. If these two are convicted, they should get 6 months for their attorneys to prepare any appeals they want to try. After those six months are up (minus any months that have been taken off for bad behaviour while in custody) they should be taken to a room, locked in, and left there. Separate rooms or the same room, doesn't matter; the point is that they stay in there with no food until nature takes it's course.

Simple, straightforward, and best of all the taxpayers don't spend one penny more than absolutely necessary keeping their sorry hearts beating.
  6. Debby posted on 04/25/2014 12:19 PM
    Sex offenders of helpless children should have no human rights, the offender takes the victims rights away through their actions. Yes victims can get therapy but memories never go away. We need a facility for sex offenders with no privileges like protective custody, and should never be allowed out in public again. Victims live in fear of when the offender gets out of jail. The sentencing laws in Canada are way too lenient for sex crimes againt children. Our country is lax when it comes to serious offenders. All sex crimes against children whether it was 1time or many times should be sentenced the same.
  7. Lynne posted on 04/25/2014 12:59 PM
    I agree with John, It makes me long for the death penalty for assholes like this.
  8. john posted on 04/25/2014 01:06 PM
    2 words

mid evil torch er
  9. john posted on 04/25/2014 01:13 PM
    iron cow

rack

iron maiden

electric char

Céline Dion

spear in the head .

target practice for the Canadian military

take your pick .
  10. Frankie posted on 04/25/2014 01:15 PM
    Cut their balls and penis off and let them bleed to death.
    Put their balls in a vice and squeeze until they die of pain.
    I could go on but you get the idea
    1. Suz58 posted on 04/25/2014 02:09 PM
      @Frankie Frankie, gotta say I like this one the best. Although I would post it and let people know what their penalty was. Let em live, just take away the one thing they use to think with. The same can be done for female perps.
      One thing I am not sure of that bothers me is...if a young offender commits a sex crime, is it erased from his record, I know some other criminal offences are.
      I think we need to say as well, this needs to be implemented for all sex offenders no matter what the age of the victim. Thank God they caught these pigs. I also believe that the RCMP should have a list of offenders made available to the public.
  11. john posted on 04/25/2014 01:45 PM
    dumb there balls in meat sauce throw him in a cage with a rabit wolverine in angel dust . = George Carlin . R.I.P.
  12. Lorraine posted on 04/25/2014 02:10 PM
    What kind of parent would leave their child with either one of these 2 characters?
  13. Mary posted on 04/25/2014 02:29 PM
    HOW F'N DARE THEY!
  14. dama posted on 04/25/2014 02:53 PM
    Federal and provincial law are too lax and judges have to sentence this kind of criminals more harshly... castration is in order for these 4 guys,, and they got to get rid of the YOA.. ...

Too many young lives, boys and girls are affected and or destroyed by inhuman act such as these..
  15. Greg posted on 04/25/2014 03:49 PM
    I wonder how the child's behavior changed after the first assault. I can tell right away if my daughter has a bad day at school let alone a life changing, heinous act such as this. My question - and I am NOT blaming the victims - is if the parents noticed any physical or emotional changes in the girl. If not, ummm how is that possible. And, if so, why did they not act. I'm asking because the assaultS took place over 2 years.
    I really hope this poor girl gets all the help she needs.
    Ok, starting to tear up. Gonna go hug my daughter.
    1. palma posted on 04/25/2014 04:30 PM
      @Greg What people would actually leave their small child into the care of men (strangers) for babysitting. It may be stereotyping but in the majority these cases its men who commit these crimes.

Even though you can increase the penalty, in the end, these people are mentally sick and cannot control themselves. No amount of punishment will change that or their behaviour. A normal functioning person would never commit those crimes against a child.
  16. Josie Given posted on 04/25/2014 09:37 PM
    Driving home today listening to this story I nearly vomited in my car. Seriously 1010 who does this benefit when you give details over the radio. Dirt like these men should be shot on the spot ,and save innocent listeners from hearing these stories.
    1. Bill a loving Father posted on 04/26/2014 02:34 AM
      @Josie Given Perhaps news of this nature belongs on the last page of a news paper to remind us that predators are out there, precise details on News Talk 1010 are not warranted, it leaves listeners like Josie and me in a state of shock,an uncomfortable state of mind about societies inhabitants, few as they may be thankfully. Watch out for Vladamir Putin of Russia, I believe he is another HITLER in the making, let your government representative know your thoughts if you agree with this comment and speak out! Off the topic but worth your input.........thanks

Do you support giving Toronto Police more money in their budget, so they can immediately implement the 84 recommendations made in the report on how officers deal with people in crisis?