News

 

Woman suffers burns in grease fire

She suffered second-degree burns to her face, arms and legs

(Cam Woolley/CP24)

A grease fire is to blame after a woman suffered burns to her face, arms and legs early Monday.

Toronto fire officials were dispatched to a home on Grangemill Crescent near Leslie St. and Lawrence Ave. around 4:30 a.m.

She reportedly suffered second-degree burns and 3 others were treated for smoke inhalation.

The one-alarm fire was extinguished quickly.

Leave a comment:

· Subscribe to comments
Log in and be the first to comment!

Your GTA

Sign Up For Breaking News Alerts

Becoming a member only takes 60 seconds! Members get access to exclusive information and products that non-members do not, including concert ticket presales, trips, advance notice on upcoming entertainment events, movie screening passes, music giveaways and more!

Login with Facebook

Stay connected 24/7! Receive breaking news and programming alerts right to your inbox. CLICK HERE to sign-up.

Today's Poll

It's Halloween! Do you do anything special to mark the occasion?

Voting is restricted to one vote every 24 hour(s) VoteResults

Top Stories

Facebook

Twitter