LISTEN: Rob Ford claims he's calling constituents while in rehab

Mayor Rob Ford tells the Toronto Sun he's still working while getting addiction treatment

Rob Ford speaks to reporters at Toronto City Hall. (file photo)
Photo: CTV News

Rob Ford claims he's getting the help he needs while still helping constituents.

In an interview with Toronto Sun columnist and NEWSTALK 1010 host Joe Warmington, the Mayor says he is making calls to constituents while in rehab.

"I am getting help but I still want to help," Ford told the Sun.

The mayor went on to call his experience at the treatment facility 'amazing' but he would not part with details on the name of the centre or where it is located.

Joe Warmington joined NEWSTALK 1010's Moore in the Morning to discuss his chat with the Mayor.

Warmington says he was surprised when Ford answered his phone call and adds that while he has no reason to doubt the Mayor's claims that he is in a rehab facility, he is taking Ford at his word...

Ford says the program he's enrolled in reminds him of a football camp he attended as a child.

The Mayor adds that he realises the mess that he left behind and calls alcohol the 'worst drug of all.'

As for the rehab program itself, Ford says he is working out every day and he's learning about himself and his past.

He says there are meetings with "eight people in a group" and sometimes four "then there is a meal" before they have "one-on-one sessions."

While Ford would not say when he might be out of rehab, he promises he will be back in time for October's municipal election.

He pledges he will 'kick butt' once he's back in action.

1. Alex posted on 05/07/2014 06:17 AM
    Sounds kind of fishy. Experts say they take away phones when doing the treatment.
    1. Tangential posted on 05/07/2014 08:14 AM
      @Alex Speaking of fishy, when is Spring Fishing Season in Ontario?

Maybe Rob is doing "rehab" in a fishing lodge in the North Bay area with good buddies such as Mike Harris.
    2. john posted on 05/07/2014 10:25 AM
      @Tangential besides Karin stintz smelling like trout .

it started last week .
    3. 1231231 posted on 05/07/2014 01:21 PM
      @Alex This is a guy who hired a convicted steroid trafficker to help him with his workouts. What exactly were you expecting he do? Hire a professional?
  2. Suz58 posted on 05/07/2014 07:17 AM
    Haha, the lies are just going to get more interesting from here! Not only is this guy taking everyone that voted for him as a fool, he is mocking the whole point of rehab. "Amazing", really? I never thought anyone had the right to know where Ford is however, I do believe that, given what is happening here, someone in city hall deserves to have proof that he is actually in rehab.
    I don't believe for one minute that he is going to stay away for a full month. Ford will come back, claiming he has lost weight.
    Rehab is tough! Not a walk in the park as this joker is making it look like.
    The last video of Ford "allegedly" smoking crack, took place in his sister's basement. As she said in the last interview with her mother by her side..."Robbie is no addict, I know because I was, am one". Well, that morning in her basement where a twenty year old took the video, it was Kathy, who use to be an addict that handed Ford the pipe. This whole family is in denial!
    Seriously, we have watched the videos of Ford while high. You see the rage, the ranting. Think about it for a minute. If he carries on like this while "high", do you think he would be as calm and composed as people are saying he was that spoke with him while in rehab yesterday?
    1. Sonny posted on 05/07/2014 11:05 AM
      @Suz58 On the CBC they reported a teen seeing Ford buying coffee which was confirmed by the 2 staffers at a Tim Hortons.

The 3 negative stories last week prompted Ford to leave rather than answer questions. He will try to make a come back. Would he go for sensitivity training for his sexist, racist and homophobic views...
    2. Suz58 posted on 05/07/2014 11:33 AM
      @Suz58 Here ya go, just in...Mayor Ford spotted at a Tim Horton's in Toronto yesterday!

Phoney liar!
    3. arthur posted on 05/07/2014 12:47 PM
      @Suz58 haha...where you hear that?
      since when did Tim Horton's get in the rehab racket??
    4. Suz58 posted on 05/07/2014 04:24 PM
      @arthur Whoops, mistake. Doug Ford says it was him in a west end Tim's, supposedly giving out t-shirts and taking pictures. The person working at Tim's said he went into the bathroom and changed from a suit into sweats but Doug could not explain that.
      Sorry if the info was wrong but, then again, who knows, I sure wouldn't doubt it!
    5. Sonny posted on 05/07/2014 05:15 PM
      @Suz58 OR it could be Rob that Doug is trying to cover for him because you can trust the word of that man, Mr. Ford
    6. Suz58 posted on 05/07/2014 05:18 PM
      @Sonny Yes Sonny, I hear you! Nothing is going to change the way he thinks or talks about others. I have a belief about people that are racist, that it is a learned response or behaviour. If you look at kids playing from the time they are born, they don't care what the other child looks like. It is things they hear at home or comments made in school by other kids that they think are cool. Add booze to the mix and you get someone with no inhibitions and just spills his true feelings, running off at the mouth.

If you read the rules for running for council or mayor, one of them is that they are to treat other running mates and voters with respect.

Have we seen such a thing from Ford?
  3. Doug Ford posted on 05/07/2014 07:24 AM
    Rob is doing great, wakes up every morning feeling himself, eats his honey for breakfast.

Rob is in a unique, self-directed rehab in a Toronto hotel (sorry, can't say where) so he doesn't pay long distance to call his supporters. The family visits all the time, we didn't take his phone and computer away, he's having one big party.

I'm trying to decide if he should take his name off the ballot and replace it with mine. Not a big change but at least I won't have to lead from the rear when elected. No more hiding behind the fat boy. I'll let you know shortly.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Karl Burgin, a Brampton resident, but a loyal supporter who promotes the Ford Dynasty without rest...I wish all of the volunteers had his energy. First my dad, then Rob and me, next the kids will be running for office.. What a great country, just call us the Kennedys.

Anyway, time to go feed Rob before he wastes away, then to make plans to take over this great city.
  4. Mares posted on 05/07/2014 07:27 AM
    When I was in rehab we were allowed to use the pay phone only after 10 days in. We were assigned a 10 minute time slot and this privilege was strictly monitored. When my turn came around I called my husband and spoke to my children, not to extended family, friends and neighbours. After the initial phone call, we were allowed to use the phone for 10 minutes which was scheduled between 7:00-9:00pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays for the duration of our stay. No exceptions to neither frequency nor duration. Period. For the first two weeks, I certainly did not find this experience amazing. I was a complete wreck.
    1. Crystal Strand posted on 05/07/2014 09:43 AM
      @Mares I totally agree. Usually the patient spends a couple of days in detox which is not a nice place to be. His body has to be de-toxified of the drugs and alcohol. The idea of rehab is total concentration on recovery. There is no time to make campaign calls in a real drug and alcohol rehab centre. Although I have never been to rehab, I have talked with many who have. They all describe the first week or two as "hell."
    2. Bob posted on 05/07/2014 12:38 PM
      @Mares please..! Rob isn't in one of those places. He's at an all inclusive resort with golf in the morn then lunch and cocktails followed by a couple of light hearted meetings in the aft. nap before dinner and drinks followed by some live entertainment then the escorts will show up just before 11 pm
  5. Brief and to the Point posted on 05/07/2014 07:30 AM
    This is definitive proof that Rob Ford is NOT in a REAL rehab facility.
    But, then again, are we really surprised that this is nothing more than another lie?
    1. john posted on 05/07/2014 10:38 AM
      @Brief and to the Point this what happens when u hang around a liberal to long . thay think people are lairs even with the proof right in front of them .
    2. Townie posted on 05/07/2014 03:58 PM
      @john Your response is what happens when you've been in Ford Nation too long. All semblance of reality, reason, and sound logic goes out the window in favour of communal denial, delusion, and outright lies. It's hard to admit that you've allowed yourself to be lied to for so long, so it's just easier to simply continue believing the lies. At this point, the truth is far too painful to accept for your fragile psyche.
  6. Antoniette posted on 05/07/2014 08:42 AM
    Sounds to me like he is at a fat farm.

Remember his mom said he is ok, he just needs to loose a bit is weight. Seems he believes what she says. This is a mom of two addicts. A son and daughter.

What he is describing, exercising, meals, able to use phone at will, is amazing, I feel great, is not rehab but a weight loss facility.

He may return skinnier but unfortunately, no better at all.

Thanks,
  7. Suz58 posted on 05/07/2014 09:06 AM
    I couldn't agree with you more Antoniette! Just another story to suck the voters in.
    1. john posted on 05/07/2014 10:44 AM
      @Suz58 just like the liberals are doing right now .
    2. Suz58 posted on 05/07/2014 11:03 AM
      @john I agree John, really don't know who to vote for myself! I guess it is just a matter of deduction, the lesser of various degrees of evil. Either way, I will vote but for someone that will split the votes.
    3. arthur posted on 05/07/2014 12:31 PM
      @john really easy to get sucked in when you look at the alternative. choices are limited
  8. DavidW_8846 posted on 05/07/2014 09:41 AM
    By any definition, this is not rehab. If people can't see through this guy, then we deserve what we get when he is voted back in.
    1. john posted on 05/07/2014 10:47 AM
      @DavidW_8846 well Toronto keeps voting liberal so i see no reason why ford would not be voted in .
  9. justsaying posted on 05/07/2014 10:17 AM
    Rob is for sure at a Spa/ Weight Loss Center, not in a facility that deals with addicts.
    It shows us (again) that he does not give a flying F what anyone thinks about how he deals with his own problems...and we should just get off his back.

Oh and Doug running for Mayor - I'd think there is only one person in the city who is more reviled than Rob and that is Deny Everything and Everyone but me is a Liar - Doug Ford.

Besides the fact that he has never done one single municipally or civic-minded activities in his life - beside snapping up his brother's seat courtesy the Etobicoke Crack Head constituents and the Right Thinkers...who don't really think..... he has no qualifications to be a garbage man.... though I hear he was the best dealer his high school ever had! He was the dude! Enough already. Let's put this Ford family behind us. Bunch of thugs, druggies and goons.
    1. arthur posted on 05/07/2014 12:29 PM
      @justsaying the Fords give drug dealers/crack addicts/thugs a bad name.
      don't give them too much credit
  10. Karl Burgin posted on 05/07/2014 11:15 AM
    Can we please judge him on his overall demeanor when he comes back- and not before.

Its kinda sickening everyone wants Ford to march at the beat of their drum. All this with the media doing all it can to nail down where Ford is located.
    Geez, the man can't get any space- even especially when the situation calls for it.
    1. Angry Bill posted on 05/07/2014 11:35 AM
      @Karl Burgin I would agree, but people still have a valid argument when they say they'd like to know that Rob isn't lying this time.

Ford does need rehab.. A real rehab, though. Not a light, spa treatment kind of one. I admit I was a bit surprised when it appears he has unfettered access to his phone. That doesn't sound to me like any kind of serious rehab.

I'm all for letting him alone to deal with his demons, if that is indeed what he is doing. I'm sorry, but Rob Ford no longer gets the benefit of the doubt from the people of Toronto. He blew that good will over a long period of time. Now, people want proof that he really is in rehab. Real rehab. To me, under these circumstances, that is not an unreasonable thing to ask. And the only reason he would not be willing to provide that proof would be if he were indeed in a spa type environment instead.
    2. Karl Burgin posted on 05/07/2014 11:50 AM
      @Angry Bill Ok...so we are agreeing that he has some sort of addiction problem and needs to go.
      With that stated, which would you prefer?:
      1.> That he goes when he is ready, and it will mean more to him
      2.> Listen to public opinion, and go when he is not ready- which would stand a better chance of failing?

That's the thing everyone seems to not be getting. It is already established we all think he needs help. He is a public figure, because more exposure than most on his personal issues. I'm not surprised if he lies about them to help save personal embarrassment. I'd rather that over being proud of it. "Yes I binge on booze and smoke crack! What's it to you?!?!?"
      The fact is BILL, this all comes back to the chicken or egg scenario. Ok, he's lied about his personal issues. But then again, the media has been far from sensitive or forgiving. They would rather expose him for all he's worth, watch him get destroyed- and make serious money in the process.
      As I keep hearing, it's already hard enough for one to deal with an addiction with a small circle of people. Here you have Ford dealing with this, with entire globe- and as you an see currently, the media isn't letting up.

Which brings me back to my original point. The man is for the most part out of the public ethers. We don't know where he is- nor should we try bother find out. OK, he has some credibility issues when it comes to answering for his personal issues- but again, that should not be our main focus.
      We all want to see him succeed. And some, like myself would like to see him rise from the ashes better than ever and win the mayor's seat. But the bottom line is, in order for this bout to properly succeed, whether we believe he's in rehab or not, we all have to stay out of it, and just wait and see.
    3. Karl Burgin posted on 05/07/2014 11:54 AM
      @Angry Bill ...and to add to my last point, how can you possibly reveal/confirm that he is rehab, without the location being leaked out? Especially with the media playing 'Dick Tracy'.

The funny thing is that all the haters complain than Ford is the cause of the circus. And yet when he is going, the media is still looking to create one.
      That in itself speaks volumes.
    4. Karl Burgin posted on 05/07/2014 11:55 AM
      @Karl Burgin Stupid auto-correct...
      '...and yet when he is gone..."
    5. bigdaddy 7777 posted on 05/07/2014 11:59 AM
      @Karl Burgin You should change your name to Karl Ford and officially join the dysfunctional family of liars perpetually in denial.

You think judgement on his past behaviour ins't warranted. You're smoking the same shite he does.

6. Karl Burgin posted on 05/07/2014 12:04 PM
      @bigdaddy 7777 "If he wants to stay out of the media spotlight, why would had even speak with Joe Wormington!"

Is this before or after the multiple headlines in search for Ford, or council dumping on Ford, or the news speculating on Ford?

You're the one who should watch what you're smoking. I doubt you'd want to be the subject of Project Brazen 3
    7. digdaddy7777 posted on 05/07/2014 12:14 PM
      @Karl Burgin Karl...I agree that the media should lay off and respect his family's calls for privacy.

However, you never acknowledge his culpability when is he who chooses to talk to Wormington (who has his head so far up Rob's ass).

You are still smoking if you don't believe for one second that our illustrious Mayor didn't think that his conversation with Wormington wouldn't make the headlines that it has made.
    8. Karl Burgin posted on 05/07/2014 12:26 PM
      @digdaddy7777 Again I ask you, are you also considering the headlines when Ford was MIA and no one had heard from him?

The point I am trying to make (if you haven't figured it out already), is that regardless of whether Ford is absent or present, is talking or silent, the media will always be there to pick up the slack.
      I honestly thought that with Ford gone for a month, that the media machine would die down a bit. But no- its still going full steam.

The problem is that people don't believe Ford is in rehab. Ford tries to even establish that, and BLAMO! its everywhere. Let me spell out the sequence of events for you:
      1.> Ford says he's going to rehab and disappears immediately without telling anyone where
      2.>The media is in a frenzy because they would like to know where Ford is. He lawyer Dennis Morris says he's in rehab but won't disclose where- therefore no one believes him
      3.>He tell his brother Doug, who also confirms he's in rehab. No one believes him
      4.>Ford tells Denzin Menin-Wong he's in rehab. Still disbelief
      5.>Ford no tells Joe Warmington. And guess what? As from the majority of responses here- still disbelief

This pretty much outlines the situation. Nobody wants to hear the truth. They want the answer they want to hear.
      As I said, Ford is not the problem here. I cannot make you see that, nor am I interested in forcing you to. If you cannot even begin to connect the logic I'm laying out for you with what's going on, then you (like the rest of the maggot media) are victims of your own Ford addiction.
    9. Angry Bill posted on 05/07/2014 12:46 PM
      @Karl Burgin And yes, that's a valid point.. he can't confirm without giving the name of where he is. He could reveal it to someone like Norm Kelly, and ask him to keep it quiet, but that Norm Kelly could then confirm to everyone that Ford is indeed in a real rehab facility.

So far, all the confirmations say that he is in rehab.. but they say nothing about what kind of rehab. So it could very well be just a spa environment. No one's specifying even that much.

I will say this, though.. This is most likely Ford's last kick at the can. If he comes back and it turns out it wasn't a real rehab facility, and nothing's really changed.. that's it for him. He'll have absolutely no credibility left with anyone.

Yes, an addict can only change when he chooses to.. but most addicts when they go into rehab don't go voluntarily.. they go kicking and screaming. It is at some point during that rehab when they make the decision of either not following the steps, or of taking the steps seriously. In the past, Ford's decision has always been to keep being an addict. After this, he'll have one chance. That's it. One relapse, and he's gone. No more credibility. He needs to realize this, and take it seriously.
    10. Karl Burgin posted on 05/07/2014 02:00 PM
      @Angry Bill As to this being one of Ford's last chances- you are probably right there unfortunately.
      As to Ford's decision of being always being an addict- I'm not so sure.
      He was part of city hall for well over a decade- and yet it's only been the last few years since this has raised it's ugly head. Which either speaks to one of these possible scenarios:

1.> The media wasn't on him like white on rice before he was mayor
      2.> He was really good at hiding his issues
      3.> He never had issues to begin in- until there was some trigger point that prompted it. I've heard here and there, that this most like stemmed around the time he was coaching his football team.

As for Ford telling Norm Kelly where he is, I doubt it would do much good. Because for one, people will want to know where he is. If they can't know where he is, or Kelly won't give up the goods, then we're back at square one, with everyone being overly cynical about the whole situation.

On a side note, this is one of my pet peeves of the advancement of technology and social media. Its like we've all become 'borg-like'; wanting information at the drop of a hat. And/or becoming hive-minded.
    11. tanjo posted on 05/07/2014 03:55 PM
      @Karl Burgin 4> Since becoming mayor, he has become a bigger target for underworld types that know how to exploit his weaknesses.

I would agree that he needs to be left alone. And this applies most to his friends and family that are contacting him, giving him news and getting him to respond. THEY ARE NOT HELPING! He needs to deal with his personal issues, not worry about the political implications.

Of course, it is possible that he is not actually in rehab, in which case it doesn't matter who calls him how many times.
  11. arthur posted on 05/07/2014 12:26 PM
    if you think things couldn't get more bizarre with these people then they are now. we haven't seen anything yet. just wait until the messiah returns from exile
  12. Karl Burgin posted on 05/07/2014 12:28 PM
    @ DIGDADDY 7777 (not sure if the first reply will show as the server crapped out on me. If there are two replies I do apologize)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.>Ford tells Denzin Menin-Wong he's in rehab. Still disbelief

1. Frankie posted on 05/07/2014 01:06 PM
      @Karl Burgin Here's the solution.

Ford should ask Dalton McGuinty to confirm he's in rehab. McGuinty was a serial liar as premier yet enough idiots believed him to keep voting him in so I'm sure everyone will believe whatever he says.
    2. Karl Burgin posted on 05/07/2014 01:52 PM
      @Frankie LMAO....
      ..as funny as it is, the unfortunate thing is you're probably right.
    3. EKW posted on 05/08/2014 12:43 PM
      @Karl Burgin @Karl Burgin

Let me spell out another sequence of events for you:

1. Ford says he didn't smoke crack
      2. Ford says he didn't smoke crack
      3. Ford says he didn't smoke crack
      4. Ford says he quit drinking
      5. Ford says he quit drinking
      6. Ford says he quit drinking

This pretty much spells out the situation. Everybody wants to hear the truth. They want the answer they want to hear - which is truth. And THEY NEVER GET IT. That's why the majority of responses are disbelief. THAT is very logical.
    4. Karl Burgin posted on 05/08/2014 01:24 PM
      @EKW Yeah, nice try. Unfortunately that isn't the case. The truth everyone wants actually isn't the same as what they want to hear.

Case in point. Ford was late for some business conference at City Hall. He manages to get there late, and explain that he was stuck in an elevator. Of course no one believes him- and they conclude he is just covering his ass because he was out drinking the night before.
      Only to find out that he was with someone else (can't remember who- i think it was a speaker), who actually confirmed that she was stuck in the elevator WITH Ford.

Now you might respond, "Well he's lied so many times, we can't tell the difference anymore."

The answer to that would be:
      1.> Lying on personal matters shouldn't count. Because again, we didn't vote Ford him to be forthright with us on his personal matters/issues.
      2.> Even so, just because he's lied before doesn't mean he isn't incapable of telling the truth- of which in this instance he did. Lying before doesn't mean that in every future situation, its going to be the same. The more important thing is being able to discern fact from fiction. If at the time that cannot be accomplished, then refrain from speculating.

And THAT my friend is how logic works.
    5. Karl Burgin's Landlord posted on 05/08/2014 02:03 PM
      @Karl Burgin That explains why you're 3 months behind in your rent!
      You moved to Never-Never Land and didn't tell me you were leaving.
    6. Karl Burgin posted on 05/08/2014 03:18 PM
      @Karl Burgin's Landlord Ha! That is so un-hilarious. Who's you're mentor? Jay Leno? Or maybe your boy Justin Trudeau- who can't tell a joke without inserting his leg into his gaping hole.
  13. dama posted on 05/07/2014 02:16 PM
    The sad truth is no matter what Rob Ford did or didn't do.. it will be claimed as lies.. lies lies..

I wonder why the media or any ordinary citien wants to know where Rob Ford is "rehabbing".. if Rob Ford is not a famous and popular mayor,, I bet the media will no give a hoot..

So in Joe Warmington's column.. that Rob Ford is still calling his constituents, personally, I dont think it is a good thing to do for he is going through rehab
    so you either believe on what Joe wrote or not..

majority of the haters will not..

so be it..
  14. Tangential posted on 05/07/2014 02:49 PM
    How about asking Doug to swear an affidavit at a Notary Public's office about Rob Ford's official stay at a recognized rehab program?
  15. Mark7 posted on 05/07/2014 02:59 PM
    Rob Ford is not in real rehab, there's no way he'd be reaching out this early. If you listen carefully to brother Doug, nowhere does he say that Rob's in rehab, just that he's in "an undisclosed location getting professional help"...that's not rehab, that's their Muskoka cottage and a pool boy.

The Ford's need to stop the bullshit, the last straw was Doug throwing Rob under the bus by saying that he might run for his job. A weird family and they need to go away.

So what's Rob going to do now that he can't cross the border?
    1. Karl Burgin posted on 05/07/2014 04:27 PM
      @Mark7 Don't you ever get tired of being a clone and a troll wrapped into one.
      YOU need to stop the BS. If you truly believe what you spew, use your own freakin' name, and stop hiding behind others.
      You're nothing more than a decrepit coward that feeds on confusion and chaos.
      You may fool some, but you don't fool me. And there's a growing bunch who are absolutely getting tired of your cheesy charade.
    2. Mark7 posted on 05/07/2014 04:35 PM
      @Karl Burgin Read the message, attack not the messenger...that's one interpretation of Mark 7.

However, you being the ultimate zealot can't understand how stupid you appear in this comment section. You really make no sense...you just started looking stupid about 4 months ago repeating your same old crap.

But you're funny, so I look forward to the brown man fro Brampton who can't vote for Ford. Now that's really funny.
    3. Karl Burgin posted on 05/07/2014 04:42 PM
      @Mark7 And yet you still read my 'stupid' comments- as you've yourself said, 4 months worth.
      Either you wish you could even hope to be as good as me. Or you are dumber than you make yourself to be, by continually reading my stupid comments over and over, without moving on.

Goes to show how much you know...fake MARK7.
      And in this instance, it is about the messenger. Reply with an original name, and maybe I could be more civil. Copy someone else's- well I don't have the patience for, nor suffer fools.
  16. Suz58 posted on 05/07/2014 05:08 PM
    If you look at the past, it is not what the Fords say that you need to listen to, it is what they do not say.
    Doug said yesterday that "Rob was doing good, working out". No, it would not be good for the media to know where Ford is, if in fact in rehab, as far as getting any kind of proof that he is in rehab, I think Karl is right. Even if we got a note from a Doctor or they told someone in city hall, no one would believe the information.
    As far as Doug running for Mayor, whoever said that he is throwing Rob under the bus, absolutely! But then I wonder, could this have been the plan all along?
    I have never heard anyone describe rehab as "amazing and like football camp".

Yes, these guys are train wrecks but there are not many rules to stop someone from running for council or the Mayors seat. The city allows it. It is the people that have to smarten up and not vote either one of them in again.
    1. Karl Burgin posted on 05/08/2014 01:30 PM
      @Suz58 As to reading into Doug running for mayor, I wouldn't read too much into it- until maybe I saw other signs pointing in that direction. Giving an abstract answer as he did, could literally be just that for the moment.
      As for Doug running for mayor, I would be VERY nervous about that. People thought Rob Ford was the pit bull. Actually Doug is more of the pit bull. I'm not hating on him for being that way, but I just don't know how well that would work with others around him.
      As I see it Doug has a lot less patience than Rob Ford does. Now that could be somehow directed to his benefit by a very skillful PR person- but that's more like a pipe dream.

I don't think Doug is going to run for mayor. In the small back of my mind, it might be a contingency plan should Ford not recover from rehab, return from rehab, what-have-you. But if Doug runs, I can almost guarantee he will lose- even though I don't really have anything against the guy.
    2. Sam posted on 05/10/2014 02:08 PM
      @Suz58 http://www.totallyrealrehab.com/
  17. Alex posted on 05/07/2014 09:04 PM
    This thing about phoning people and getting better seems a little questionable to me.
    I'm not saying he should be in a padded room with a little one way mirror in it.
    But once again it seems to not be transparent undertaking.
  18. Tangential posted on 05/09/2014 02:05 PM
    I think that Taiwanese animation company has it 100% right about the brothers Ford.

They're not fit for civil society. Instead, they belong in a virtual world such as feateared in the Grand Theft Auto series of video games. Even Doug's daughter could get her fair share of notoriety in tasteless sequences featuring Lingerie Football.

Do you believe the companies you give your personal and financial details to are able to keep them safe from hackers?