NEWS

Reports of a Rob Ford sighting in the Junction
But Cllr Doug Ford says it was him
6 0

For day, there have been Rob Ford sightings across the city.

But one woman says she's convinced she saw the mayor Tuesday morning at a Tim Hortons in the Junction.

She claims others also said it was Rob Ford, but he's supposed to be in rehab.

The woman says she saw him inside wearing a suit, and came out in a sweatsuit.

But Rob Ford denied the report, saying that was him instead.

Meanwhile reports of Rob Ford actually being in rehab is being debated by some inside council chambers. Some asking for a doctors note, while others are just curious at the amount of phone calls he's been able to make.

Categories:

1. Mark7 posted on 05/08/2014 08:08 AM
    Those that doubt the word of Doug and Rob Ford are condemned to the flames of eternal damnation. Take it from me, every word, every utterance, every nuance of body language shows you that they speak the truth. Only those with brains would doubt them, but fortunately, Ford Nation has no brains, a good thing because we need stupid, gullible people to ensure that we have

FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS

God takes pity on the stupid so he gives us the Fords to show them the truth path.

God Bless Karl Burgin, heaven knows he need help.
  2. Karl Burgin posted on 05/08/2014 10:00 AM
    I love you Robby. My only wish is that I could actually vote for you...you make my empty life complete.

FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS
  3. Karl Burgin posted on 05/08/2014 10:18 AM
    Goes to show that the troll Donny P. has no life.
    He fills up a forum with three fake ID, with virtually 3 identical idiotic comments.
    1. Karl Burgin posted on 05/08/2014 10:21 AM
      @Karl Burgin But I have no life without Robbie...what does that make me. If only I could vote for him.
  4. Dean posted on 05/08/2014 11:13 AM
    One day, Rob Ford is not going to be around anymore; it happens to all of us, sooner or later. When that day comes, I fully expect the Toronto media to go completely f***ing bankrupt upon the collapse of their "All Ford, All The Time" business model.
  5. Brief and to the Point posted on 05/08/2014 12:33 PM
    A sighting of Rob Ford?
    It has to be untrue.

After all, how could anybody mistake one Ford for the other?

Rob is fat, loud, dumb and lies a lot.
    Doug is ...

... oops, my bad.

DON'T MISS

BACK TO SCHOOL

BACK TO SCHOOL

NEWSTALK 1010 & Aaron Waxman and Associates teamed up to hand out 1,000 free backpacks with school supplies from Staples! WATCH the exciting event here

NEWS ALERTS

STAY CONNECTED

Sign up for out Breaking News Alerts and receive up-to-the-minute coverage of the top stories of the day

6 0

For day, there have been Rob Ford sightings across the city.

She claims others also said it was Rob Ford, but he's supposed to be in rehab.

The woman says she saw him inside wearing a suit, and came out in a sweatsuit.

But Rob Ford denied the report, saying that was him instead.

1. Mark7 posted on 05/08/2014 08:08 AM

FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS

God Bless Karl Burgin, heaven knows he need help.
  2. Karl Burgin posted on 05/08/2014 10:00 AM

FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS
  3. Karl Burgin posted on 05/08/2014 10:18 AM
    Goes to show that the troll Donny P. has no life.
    1. Karl Burgin posted on 05/08/2014 10:21 AM
  4. Dean posted on 05/08/2014 11:13 AM
  5. Brief and to the Point posted on 05/08/2014 12:33 PM
    A sighting of Rob Ford?
    It has to be untrue.

After all, how could anybody mistake one Ford for the other?

Rob is fat, loud, dumb and lies a lot.
    Doug is ...