Another run with cause major road closures in Toronto today.
About 27,000 people are expected to take part in today's Sporting Life 10k Run.
The event will raise about $2-million for Camp Oochigaes, which helps children with cancer.
The run starts at 8 a.m., but some closures start several hours earlier.
Yonge Street between Lawrence Avenue and Eglinton Avenue will be closed from 5 to 10 a.m. to accommodate the formation area for the run.
Along the route for the run, closures will occur between 8 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. at the following locations:
• Yonge Street between Eglinton Avenue and Richmond Street
• Richmond Street from Yonge Street to Peter Street
• Peter Street/Blue Jays Way between Richmond Street and Front Street
• Westbound Front Street between Blue Jays Way and Bathurst Street
• Bathurst Street from Front Street to Fort York Boulevard
• Fort York Boulevard from Bathurst Street to Fleet Street
Expect delays on Lake Shore Boulevard at Fort York Boulevard as runners enter Coronation Park.
After all runners have passed an intersection, that intersection will reopen to traffic in the area.