Two men remain in hospital after inhaling noxious fumes at a GoodLife Fitness gym in Etobicoke
Toronto police say one man is in critical but stable condition and the other is "OK."
Five people were initially transported to hospital after inhaling noxious fumes at the gym, located at 185 The West Mall, at around 3 p.m. Saturday.
Police say the two men who suffered serious injuries were swimming in the salt-water pool when it is believed that the chlorine generator was accidently turned up too high and too much of the chemical was added to the water.
Both men are expected to recover.
The gym was closed Saturday but was scheduled to reopen Sunday. The pool will remain closed until further notice