WATCH: Rob Ford talks with NEWSTALK 1010's Jerry Agar

Mayor Ford spoke to Agar while a group of protesters gathered outside the NEWSTALK 1010 studios

Mayor Rob Ford sat down with Jerry Agar this morning to discuss his return to City Hall, his stint in rehab and his campaign.

The one thing that really stood out is that Ford stopped short of saying he would come clean to Torontonians, in the event he fell off the wagon.

Nor would be guarantee he'd stay sober if he won re-election in October.

Rob Ford admitted though, it would be an uphill climb winning back the trust of the voters in this city.

``That's up to you,'' Ford said. ``You're going to have to look at my record and compare it to the people I'm running (against) and you're basically going to have to trust me.''

Ford said it was the professionals at the rehab facility he attended in Muskoka, who suggested he should stay in the race to be mayor again.

"The worst thing for me to do would be to sit home and do nothing."

Since his return Ford has given a handful of interviews, but has refused to take questions from city hall journalists at large about the circumstances surrounding his alcohol and drug use, the company he kept and offensive remarks he has made.

A group of about 20 protestors gathered outside of our studios in the lead-up to the interview.

They were certainly a distraction to drivers along Richmond Street, as the collection of mostly-male demonstators removed their shirts and brought out protest signs.

Several women were in the crowd but they were a little more modest, wearing dresses or bikini tops.

The demonstators call themselves 'The Shirtless Horde,' in a nod to the shirtless jogger who gave Mayor Ford an ear-full at this week's Canada Day parade in East York.

Chants of "Rob Ford must go" rang out as the Mayor's SUV pulled into the parking lot.  Some protesters were disappointed that they couldn't get close to Ford but most were happy they were able to send a message.

Civic outrage bares some skin on Richmond St. as anti-Rob Ford protest grows.

"I hope the Mayor can see clearly that there are other people, aside from the shirtless jogger, who feel the same way," said Connie.

John Furr, one of the rally's organisers, says 'The Shirtless Horde' will likely make other appearances on the campaign trail as October's municipal election gets closer.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed vitae mollis tellus

Courtesy for Rey Mena

1. Karl Burgin posted on 07/04/2014 07:29 AM
        FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS FORD MORE YEARS
        1. J Ball posted on 07/04/2014 09:28 AM
          @Karl Burgin Get a life!
        2. Stephen posted on 07/04/2014 09:44 AM
          @Karl Burgin They really need to raise the age limit for posting on here.
        3. Suz58 posted on 07/04/2014 10:05 AM
          @Stephen I agree, if people cannot post with their own login identity, they have nothing worth saying or hearing.
        4. john posted on 07/04/2014 10:26 AM
          @J Ball yea cause u dont have one .
        5. J Ball posted on 07/04/2014 11:35 AM
          @Stephen Karl, I am 63.
        6. Stephen posted on 07/04/2014 01:23 PM
          @J Ball Did you not see who I posted that comment to? It was not you!
        7. john posted on 07/04/2014 01:41 PM
          @J Ball he means u are a 63 year old but act like a 2year old .
      2. Mark7 posted on 07/04/2014 07:59 AM
        Will the other candidates be getting equal time on this radio station? I hope not, only Rob Ford deserves free radio time to campaign...well, maybe Olivia Chow should be allowed to speak, that way we'll be able to find the chink in her armor.

Tory is a member of the 1%, just like Rob Ford so he can buy his own time. At least he resigned from CFRB when he announced that he was running, shows he has more integrity than Rob Ford...who still desires Stinz's butt.
        1. LMKane posted on 07/04/2014 10:30 AM
          @Mark7 Get a Bloody Life!! |At least Ford never stole from the city.
        2. Dawna posted on 07/04/2014 11:00 AM
          @LMKane Well, he's proven to have hung out with known criminals, people who have been murdered, and has avoided talking to police. If he has nothing to worry about, why won't he do that? He diverted money from people who need it for things that the average person needs for comfort and security and expects the city to have the most expensive (and old technology) transit projects.
          He's supposed to be someone who sets the example of how to be responsible... and his whole term in office is loaded with example of him being irresponsible.
        3. luisduo posted on 07/04/2014 11:36 AM
          @LMKane What about hiring one of his friends at twice the going pay rate for the job? That was clearly stealing from the taxpayers of Toronto.
          Plus he's a criminal and he's good at covering his tracks. When news of the first crack video broke, all his supporters were saying it's made up, including Ford. What's going to happen when he's finally charged and thrown in jail?
        4. dama posted on 07/04/2014 12:28 PM
          @Mark7 When Rob Ford was in rehab, John Tory, Olivia Chow, Karen Stintz was guests on CFRB 1010 live drive and each were given more than an hour to campaign.. so what is wrong with Rob Ford being on Jerry Agar this morning??

If JT can stay at CFRB1010 and run for mayor, I bet JT would,, but the law doesnt allow that.. hey get your facts straight before posting your gibberish....
        5. tanjo posted on 07/04/2014 12:37 PM
          @dama Doug Ford appeared on his brother's behalf that same week.

And I am sure if the others wanted to appear on Agar's show, he would be more than happy to welcome them.
        6. dama posted on 07/04/2014 01:01 PM
          @tanjo Exactly and your are righht of Doug sitting in for his brother.. my bad,, I forgot about that .. and since Rob Ford is just back from rehab. radio hosts would prefer to interview him than the other candidates..
        7. Mark7 posted on 07/04/2014 02:57 PM
          @Mark7 Still embarrassed to use your real name I see, twit. It must be hell living inside your head.

Try posting as I with RED letters. Good luck son, but all know already that you are not I. I shall be posting under my account again like I used to. Too damn bad little boy that you cannot post my name in red. lol
      3. Danny posted on 07/04/2014 08:22 AM
        I supported Ford because I love my city and Miller was going to bankrupt it. The majority of Torontonians polled are voting Tory / Ford. The right will be split and Chow will win. If Rob truly loves Toronto he will step aside and endorse John Tory. If Rob wins council will vote to strip him of his powers anyway, which will leave us being run by the left. The only hope for Toronto is for him to step aside.
        1. MichaelP posted on 07/04/2014 08:24 AM
          @Danny Danny,

Not all Ford's votes are "conservative" votes. No reason to believe they would all move to Tory.
        2. Jim posted on 07/04/2014 08:43 AM
          @MichaelP True, but it is highly unlikely that someone left wing enough to vote for Chow would ever have voted for Ford. Chow has no real concept beyond throwing more money at the unions to run the city.
        3. MichaelP posted on 07/04/2014 08:47 AM
          @Jim I don't think you're right on that. I bet if Ford drops out that some of Ford's voters would move to Chow, a few more move to Tory and many just don't vote at all. I think Ford isn't seen as a right or left politician the many that most are. He was elected in an area as councillor that isn't known for voting in conservatives.
        4. art posted on 07/04/2014 09:46 AM
          @Danny if you really loved this city you wouldn't of been stupid enough to vote for him in the first place and fall for the bullsht Ford was spewing first time around
        5. Ron posted on 07/04/2014 09:59 AM
          @MichaelP 10 to 1 Ford will implode again before the election which once and for all will be the end of this inept unethical racist homophobe's political life which will mean his voters will have to go elsewhere or maybe just stay home and sulk.
        6. don was right posted on 07/04/2014 10:30 AM
          @Danny Tory should step aside 3 time loser already will alow Chow to run the city into the ground. Go now John. Please
        7. Angry Bill posted on 07/04/2014 11:00 AM
          @don was right You really should looking into changing your name. You see, I call myself "Angry", because I do get angry about some of the stupidity of the bureaucracy and politicians, and anything else I care to comment on. You put the word "right" in your name, when you rarely are. I've explained several times before why Tory is not a 1, 2 or 3 time loser. I can explain it yet again, if you are a particularly slow learner.
        8. dama posted on 07/04/2014 01:57 PM
          @Danny Shows how much you knew about GTA municipal politic.

"if Rob Ford wins, council will vote to strip of his power again"...

Really !!!!

When he wins.. he will not re-appoints Norm Kelly as Deputy mayor, he will not put in someone who will NOT stab him in the back.. like Kelly did...

He will re-appoints all the key personnels in all commitees, Michael Thompson will be gone., Denzel Minnan Wong will be gone.. .

TTC will be someone he can really trust., he did a mistake in Karen Stintz..

The above scenario is hypothetical.. only if he win..

9. Bert Bell posted on 07/04/2014 07:55 PM
          @art Why is it so hard for people to forgive Rob Ford for messing up due to the disease of addiction that was at the root of his unfortunate behavior?

We've all messed up in one way or another. Whomever hasn't can throw the first stone at him, but he's been in intense rehab for two months and is continuing to work on his recovery.

I've been a recovered alcoholic/addict for nineteen years and I know what he's going through. Give the Mayor time to make amends to those he has slighted. He will do that as part of his recovery, but he can't do it all at once. It takes time.

Rob Ford is a human being like you and I, and just like you and I he has made some big mistakes. But you and I don't want to spend the rest of our lives unforgiven for our mistakes and we shouldn't expect Rob Ford to go unforgiven when for his, especially when he is making an enormous effort to right the wrongs he has done.

If you people have any empathy at all, I ask you to let the man get on with his life. He was a good mayor before his disease got the better of him, and he'll be a good mayor again.

Frankly, I like what I'm hearing from him, and he's being honest in saying that he can only promise to work on his recovery one day at a time. I said the same thing to my naysayers nearly 20 years ago and I haven't touched a drop of alcohol since.
        10. Barrett R Blackwood posted on 07/05/2014 01:24 AM
          @Danny counter revolution my friend. Go forth and find some like minded people and together you can support your mayor.
          He needs not just your vote but your help.
          Please for the love of your great city.
          Attend the protest / counter protest and make some noise !
        11. Bobby Flay posted on 07/05/2014 08:06 AM
          @Danny Bankrupt?!?
          Ummm...Miller left the city with a $250,000,000 surplus you f***ing idiot. Ford promptly blew that so he could give drivers a break on their license fee and make them feel like he was doing something good.
          Get a grip on reality you Ford troll.
      4. Ron posted on 07/04/2014 08:57 AM
        Will Jerry ask the tough questions or will he soft peddle and be Rofo's fart catcher?
        1. Sonny posted on 07/04/2014 09:42 AM
          @Ron The latter for the fatter. Agar even emceed a Ford Fest and is a big defender right up there with the SUN writers which he is one of...
      5. Martin posted on 07/04/2014 08:57 AM
        It's nice that Jerry has agreed to only ask about the campaign. I can't imagine that's why he got the "interview".
        1. Suz58 posted on 07/04/2014 11:18 AM
          @Martin lol, I hear you. Rob would not have done the interview unless he thought it would benefit him in some way. I do not think it did benefit him though, he is the same old...answering only questions he wanted to and using his disease as an excuse and sympathy. Has anyone told Robbie that intelligent people do not give sympathy votes?
      6. Suz58 posted on 07/04/2014 09:31 AM
        Desperate times call for desperate measures...numbers just came out...60% of the people want Ford to step down as Mayor.

This is where we are going to see how sincere Ford is. You are going to see every dirty tactic known to politicians plus some to get himself re-elected.

Message to Rob Ford and his Family...admit defeat, step down, get some sound education, rid your mind of the bigotry, sexist, and negative beliefs and try again in four years.
        You did not go to rehab to lose weight, rehab was just the beginning of your journey to drug and alcohol abuse. Take a good look at your life, it is clear to see that the conflict of trying to have one belief system and live another is most likely the cause of your problems. This tells me you do have some kind on conscience. Break the cycle and teach your children that morals and ethics are important. I don't know of many people that can beat drug or alcohol abuse while being with people that engage in that behaviour while it is clear that most of your family and friends do.

Time to break away, give up this election...Toronto deserves better!

Then, if you can prove yourself I wish you luck.
        1. MichaelP posted on 07/04/2014 10:07 AM
          @Suz58 60% wanted Wynn to step down as premier and she just got elected for 4 more years.
        2. Suz58 posted on 07/04/2014 10:28 AM
          @MichaelP Unfortunately I know that. Wish I could explain it. That was a big disappointment.
        3. Angry Bill posted on 07/04/2014 10:40 AM
          @Suz58 It's easy. Our electoral system is called "first past the post". What this essentially allows is, you can win a "majority", even though you didn't get a majority of the votes. This was the case, here.

Ironically, McGuinty was pushing an alternative 7 or 8 years ago because he didn't like that system when it worked against him earlier.. But this time, it sure worked in favour of the liberals.

We had a chance to vote for a change, and the voters said no. Most likely because they didn't really understand what they were voting for. We could have had MMP (mixed-member proportional) representation electoral system, which in my opinion would have much better reflected the voters' desires. However, as I said earlier, the voters didn't understand what they were voting for, and thus opted to maintain the status quo.

And that, kids, is how the liberals won a majority, even though the majority didn't vote for them.
        4. frank posted on 07/04/2014 10:44 AM
          @Suz58 Only 20% of the electorate gave Premier Wynn her majority with 40% not even voting and 13% voting PC.

Mayor Ford has pushed the subway agenda to free us of middle-of-traffic LRTs. Bravo. Plus he stopped much silly spending at city hall, saved nearly $1B ($500 per citizen, familyt of 4, that's $2,000), negotiated good labour deals and contracted out to the enormous benefit of Torontonians.
        5. Suz58 posted on 07/04/2014 11:08 AM
          @frank Anyone can say they saved you this and that...But...is the city of Toronto better off as a whole than they were before he saved everyone all this money? No different than a person's household bills. I can say I saved this much money in the past year on my household bills but if I neglect other bills that are only going to pile up and will end up paying more in the end.

That is exactly what Ford is doing here. I save Torontonians $$$ on their taxes...ok great. The question I have then is...what issues in Toronto were left unattended to bring the taxes down? People don't realize it but Ford and his Family are the biggest drivers of the "gravy train". How long will smoke and mirrors get him by?

Eventually the smoke clears, the mirrors break and you realize it was all just an illusion!
        6. dama posted on 07/04/2014 01:12 PM
          @Suz58 You are one serious Rob Ford hater and you know what, Rob Ford doesnt realised that you are hating him and who is being hurt?.. not Rob ford but you.. yourself..

60% of people and editorials wants him to step down or resign even John Tory.. .. but save yourself some grievance,, HE is NOT gong to resign.. so exercise your right on Oct 27, Rob and Doug do not even look at poll the only poll to them is Oct 27.

You are harping on things that are old.. I knew that as well as others.. doesnt matter if Rob Ford save GTA 100 of millions.. got TTC as an essential service where no other mayors were able to do.. doesnt matter....

and Rob Ford even knew that any slip from the day he came back,, he is GONE for good politically..

So did you see that or is it still an illusion ?? th quarter is behind your ear...

that's magic....

7. Suz58 posted on 07/04/2014 02:51 PM
          @dama Dear sweet dama,
          There obviously must be some truth to what I say, otherwise, you would not be worried about it!

Past or present, he said it himself, this is a lifelong disease. So yes, the past does have to do with the present and the future. If you would take the time to read, I do not hate him, I just wish he would take more time for his recovery and then in four years come back. And actually, he has slipped, from now till the election, he will be on his best behaviour, just like a kid who is grounded and wants to have it ended. He is a puppet on a string and his brother and mother hold the strings. He needs to be shown that there are consequences for his actions, if he had any brains at all for his health and the city, he would step down, get his life together and come back in four....Ford is done!
      7. herman posted on 07/04/2014 10:06 AM
        FUNNY....... HOW COME NOBODY'S WORKING?????????? ARE WE PAYING FOR THESE PEOPLE TO BE THERE THROUGH WELFARE? SEEING HOW THEY HAVE THE TIME TO PROTEST, MAYBE THEY SHOULD SPEND THEIR TIME LOOKING FOR A JOB A GET A FUTURE.
        1. MichaelP posted on 07/04/2014 10:08 AM
          @herman I think your Caps Lock button is stuck Herman
        2. ThorDude posted on 07/04/2014 10:17 AM
          @MichaelP Maybe they are just pro-democracy and want someone who is suppose to lead them and to be ACCOUNTABLE...answer questions from your constituents!!!!
        3. hermn posted on 07/04/2014 12:32 PM
          @ThorDude Thanks for pointing the "caps" out but nonetheless pro-democracy my ass. These people have nothing better to do and the problem I have with that is that we are paying for them when they are totally capable of working. If they weren't getting a free ride, you would see how fast they would get there asses into gear and try to find a job. But when you have food, drink, and shelter all for free, why bother. Oh and BTW, I'd like to see how many of the "protesters" would come up clean if the did a drug or alcohol test. Any wagers on percentages????
      8. Anna posted on 07/04/2014 10:12 AM
        Fordo Go Away - we do not trust you!
        1. john posted on 07/05/2014 12:52 PM
          @Anna go away anna we do not trust you .
      9. ThorDude posted on 07/04/2014 10:16 AM
        Love how Rob takes credit for his rehab...THANK GOD THE STAR WAS THERE FOR YOU ROBBIE!!!!
      10. frank posted on 07/04/2014 10:17 AM
        Same signs, same uniform. An organized protest as opposed to individuals?
      11. Anna posted on 07/04/2014 10:19 AM
        RoFo - the city is not supposed to run like a business. Besides, what the hell you know about running a business? You cannot even run a lemon stand.
        1. Sonny posted on 07/04/2014 10:28 AM
          @Anna That's why he is taxing property owners more than Miller to spend on his administration's $9.6 Billion budget
          Also he was not running his father's business.
          Weird that Agar is standing through out the interview?!
        2. Angry Bill posted on 07/04/2014 10:45 AM
          @Sonny Agar always stands during his show. That's just how he rolls.
        3. Sonny posted on 07/04/2014 11:26 AM
          @Angry Bill Still weird!
          Maybe Ford should so he could burn some calories he may be down to whatever but he is still fat. Also he is still an alcoholic who is taking things 1 day at a time which means a 4 year term is 1461 days...
        4. Al posted on 07/04/2014 02:25 PM
          @Anna Anna - you and all your left-wing bums are wrong Toronto should be run like a business. The citizens are the shareholders of that business. I for ones want the head of that business which I am part owner of to have my best interest at heart and keep the costs to a minimum. If the head of that business does not do that. FIRE HIM. Mr. Ford can run my lemon stand anytime he wants to.
        5. john posted on 07/04/2014 02:55 PM
          @Al agreed it is bussness
        6. Sammy from Scarborough posted on 07/05/2014 05:28 AM
          @Sonny Jerry Agar stands throughout his entire 3 hours on the air and even when he's part of the morning round table - round 1 at 7:45.

It's likely because he can't that fat arse of his back up if he does sit.
        7. ROFO has GOT to GO posted on 07/08/2014 09:53 AM
          @Al "Anna" - you are obviously not a woman because they are smarter than that. Businesses exist to make money. Cities do not. Full stop. Go suck on one of those lemons.
        8. ROFO has Got to GO posted on 07/08/2014 09:56 AM
          @ROFO has GOT to GO Sorry Anna - I was confused as to who said what! That comment should have been aimed at Al. My mistake.
      12. luisduo posted on 07/04/2014 10:29 AM
        Can't wait until the brothers Fraud are finally kicked out of office and are quickly forgotten. Doug is now saying there's a jihad against him and Rob. Well I say let's charge them with terrorism as they've been holding the city of Toronto hostage for the last 4 years.
        1. john posted on 07/04/2014 10:36 AM
          @luisduo dude when u make a point try to stop mistaking unions to politicians unions hold people hostage . the fords hold bumbassess like u at bay .
        2. luisduo posted on 07/04/2014 10:39 AM
          @john John, normally I would be insulted by your name calling, but you must realize that when you die, only your fleas will mourn you. You're so far up Rob ass, that you can see daylight from his nostrils.
      13. Bitmetal posted on 07/04/2014 10:35 AM
        More empty promises from a liar. He's already made Toronto a laughing stock globally...what's his next trick?
        1. luisduo posted on 07/04/2014 11:22 AM
          @Bitmetal A sex tape? We all know he's a real man's man and he makes all the ladies moist. lol
      14. Ron posted on 07/04/2014 10:37 AM
        Shame on you Jerry Agar. That was pathetic.
        1. tanjo posted on 07/04/2014 12:47 PM
          @Ron I know Agar can go on the attack pretty agressively, but here, what is the point?

I heard the first 10-15 mins of the interview. Ford pretty much hung himself and all Agar had to do was feed him the rope.
      15. SojBee posted on 07/04/2014 10:40 AM
        Jokers!! Do these people even work?! How is it that able bodied men have time to protest the Mayor's presence, when the rest of us are working?!

Do they think focusing on this Man's personal life follies distracts the rest of us working class, shirt wearing people, from the actual fiscal issues facing the city and it's tax payers?! That is what I am concerned about, and I am scared shitless of Ms. chow!!
        1. luisduo posted on 07/04/2014 10:43 AM
          @SojBee It's called a smart phone, and not everyone works during the day. Go towards the light SojBee.
        2. Thom posted on 07/04/2014 12:48 PM
          @SojBee Hey SojBee. I work. I'm fully employed and have been for the past 30 years. If it matters, my income puts me somewhere around the 97% of yearly earnings in Toronto and my property taxes, provincial and federal taxes reflect that.

I was able to make it today because much of my work is quiet analysis, number crunching and writing, which is best done at home. I got early and got a jump on the day, and I will be staying late today to make up for my time at the protest.

I also have some fears about Chow. But when Doug Ford called a working, healthy, engaged, polite and articulate teacher a "bad apple" and misused the word "racest", I couldn't take it any more. These clowns have played fast and loose with every rule in the books and they've been disrespectful of everyone they disagree with. That's my story.
        3. dama posted on 07/04/2014 03:29 PM
          @Thom and the statistic proved that Ford Nation are those that earn much much less than you hence they cant afford to waste a day to cheer/support Rob Ford at CFRB1010 unlike the privileged elitist that will never vote for Rob Ford ..

Exercise your displeasure on Oct 27..
      16. john posted on 07/04/2014 10:43 AM
        U DUMB ASS LIBERAL SLAVES GO BACK TO WORK !!!!! u are nothing more then slaves . if u dont thay are going to pull out the whips .
        1. luisduo posted on 07/04/2014 10:44 AM
          @john You should go back to work too John, otherwise Doug will fire you for not meeting your hash quota.
        2. john posted on 07/04/2014 10:58 AM
          @luisduo who u think is holding the whip ? get to work u liberal slave NOW !!!
        3. luisduo posted on 07/04/2014 11:18 AM
          @john Slave? Oh, you mean like the "employees" that work at the Deco label company that the brothers Fraud own.
          Most of them can't say anything otherwise they may end up being deported or worse.

Let me guess, since you too are on here, you're either unemployed or you're the loser brother Randy. We all know it can't be the sister because she's too busy stealing toothbrushes, which is ironic because the whole family has meth teeth.
        4. john posted on 07/04/2014 11:46 AM
          @luisduo yea i am out of a job thx to the liberal government thay raised the taxes and u tills so bad thay had to move into Mexico to survive .this is why i dont like the liberals . i lost a good job thx those to those assholes .
        5. luisduo posted on 07/04/2014 11:56 AM
          @john Maybe you lost your job because of your sparkling personality and sunny disposition. You must the life of the party come company gatherings.
      17. Anna posted on 07/04/2014 10:47 AM
        News stations need to start hiring educated and higher level staff. Agar needs to go.
        1. arthur posted on 07/04/2014 10:58 AM
          @Anna should of been fired long ago.
          played softball with Ford for 30 minutes.
          Ford is nothing but a coward
        2. luisduo posted on 07/04/2014 11:02 AM
          @arthur He probably didn't have any tranq guns on hand in case the brothers Fraud charged him.

I'm sure Doug wrote all the questions so Rob would know how to answer them.
        3. john posted on 07/04/2014 11:03 AM
          @Anna pttt like u can do better ? good luck on that sweetheart . people like him he tells it like it is . and he dont care what people think . we need more people like in news talk shows .
        4. john posted on 07/04/2014 11:09 AM
          @john i am getting sick and tried of talk show host who are to chicken to ask the quest the hard qustians the ones that we need to know not kiss there ass like most do .
        5. luisduo posted on 07/04/2014 11:11 AM
          @john LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Because we all know the brothers Fraud are epitome of honesty and integrity. John, go back to smoking crack.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        6. john posted on 07/04/2014 11:16 AM
          @arthur yea u would know that now would yea ? we all know u are one of the liberal slaves who licks the shit off Wynne ass when she takes a shit everyday
        7. luisduo posted on 07/04/2014 11:27 AM
          @john John aka Doug, keep your fantasies to yourself. No one wants to know what you and your brother Rob do on your own time.

Between the two of you, I'm sure you've left many a professional girl disappointed. Remember, she only said you were the best she ever had because you paid her.
        8. john posted on 07/04/2014 11:30 AM
          @luisduo okey but if u look up the history of this country . ( clearly u have not ) u would know if u compare the fords and what thay said and to the politicians of the past . u would see that the fords where telling the truth 99% of the time. people dont give a shit what people do in there time off . that's there problem . min is to stop a grope of blind assholes who dont give 2 shits about the city and love nothing more then to raise taxes and driving company s out of the city . like chow and karren and tory would do . like new liberal government is going to do now .
        9. Anna posted on 07/04/2014 11:33 AM
          @john Hi John, I work in the media and kind of know what I am talking about.

When you say 'we' are you talking to yourself and your imaginary friends?
        10. luisduo posted on 07/04/2014 11:50 AM
          @john Ford telling the truth 99% of the time? Good lord you are delusional. Stop reading the gospel according to Ford and maybe the truth will set you free.
        11. john posted on 07/04/2014 11:59 AM
          @Anna i find that hard to be leave u are working for the media . here is the thing . i am talking about someone who has uses his freedom of speech to get the point across of what really going on . the crap u guys are feed is not what is really going on . there more to a story then u think in every case media reports . and sense the media is government controlled i don't bleave everything i hear i do this weird scary thing called research . i grow up as someone who knows there is 2 sides to a story .
        12. john posted on 07/04/2014 12:51 PM
          @luisduo lol u think i am delusional man u really need to wake up mate before reality kicks u in the ass .
        13. john posted on 07/04/2014 03:51 PM
          @luisduo yea thats what your wife told me to . that and she married a douche .out of desperation . i feel sorry for her .
      18. herman posted on 07/04/2014 11:44 AM
        STAY WITH THE COURSE ROB. STAY WITH THE COURSE. MAKE EM WORK AND EARN THEIR PAY LIKE THE REST OF US. AND FOR YOU PROTESTERS WHO HAVE THE TIME TO STAND OUT THEIR WITH YOU THUMBS UP YOUR ARSS INSTEAD OF WORKING......GO GET A JOB LOW LIVES........MAYBE THEN OUR TAXES CAN GO DOWN, HEALTH CARE UP INSTAED OF PAYING FOR YOUR SORRY ASSES STAYING HOME DOING F-ALL.
        1. Doug Ford says posted on 07/06/2014 01:59 PM
          @herman Doug Ford says "you need anger management'.
      19. Byron posted on 07/04/2014 12:20 PM
        My god he's an idiotic liar. Sugar Beach opened in 2010. Pan Am planning has been going on for years and he talks like it all happened while he was in rehab. Sell the streetcars and get rid of all of them? He has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to transit. Unemployment is up not down! If the city can afford to get rid of the transfer tax, why are we being taxed $1 billion or more for his Scarborough subway to no where. Whose property taxes have gone down?!!! If he returns to office, he will destroy everything good about this city.
      20. Timio posted on 07/04/2014 12:44 PM
        Why did the interview stop at 7.36 minutes? Rob was still speaking!! C'mon 1010, get professional!
      21. Not an Etobi-COKE Resident posted on 07/04/2014 02:02 PM
        "I'm not an addict of any sort"

We are so well served by the Fords!
        1. herman posted on 07/04/2014 02:40 PM
          @Not an Etobi-COKE Resident hey Coke, there's a saying we say in rexdale (which is a part of etobi-Coke,,, (free first geography lesson, next one will cost you), anyway the saying is F-OFF. Your welcome.
      22. Ford talks posted on 07/04/2014 04:34 PM
        Ford talks about 'the disease'.
        We talk about 'character'.

Rob Fords talks and talks and talks and says less than the last time.
      23. Mark posted on 07/04/2014 06:46 PM
        Yes! Thank you people, thank you for supporting me!
        Now everybody please join me in shouting...

FORD MORE YEARS, FLORD MORE YERS, FLIRD MOR YAERS, FLOD MOER.....

Damn it! Where did I put my beer down!!!!!
      24. Barrett R. Blackwood posted on 07/05/2014 01:14 AM
        Its seem we finally have an interview of ROB FORD where the interviewer was just being a neutral reporter and not out to get the Mayor.
        Ask the tough questions but no need to be vindictive aboot it
        1. Ron posted on 07/05/2014 08:58 AM
          @Barrett R. Blackwood You must be joking. Jerry lobed a couple of soft balls and then sat there and caught his farts. All Jerry did was give him a platform to campaign on.
      25. If we can posted on 07/05/2014 06:14 AM
        If we can all get together and vote back in Rob then I predict the city has probably the best chance to win 'Stupidest City in the World' status.
        1. john posted on 07/05/2014 10:31 AM
          @If we can thay already proved that when we put the liberals in power not to long ago .
        2. john's uncle / daddy posted on 07/05/2014 11:14 AM
          @john Your poor language skills make me ashamed to admit that I'm your uncle / daddy.

I just wish someone had told me about the dangers of in-breeding when your sister / mommy and I got together.
      26. Jim Jones posted on 07/05/2014 09:36 AM
        I notice Ford is trying to separate his public and private activities. Under normal circumstances, I'd agree that people (even public officials) should have some privacy. But there's lots of evidence that his private life has intruded in his public activities and made him unfit to govern.

If I can't believe him on integrity (and I remember the sneering approach he took to denying the initial Star video), how can I believe him on taxes and cutting waste? He's lost credibility.

He and Doug trying to blame then snub media for their problems is a hopeless tactic. They're the architects of their problems, and they deserve all the scrutiny they can get.

Thankfully, we only have to deal with FORD MORE MONTHS.
      27. john posted on 07/05/2014 12:06 PM
        until ford gets in again . it will happen .

chow chow = she will raise the taxes so high people willl lose jobs by the 1000 's

Karen stints .= about as clueless as a blond in a puzzle factory even if it all in a strate line

john tory = well i think we all know what he is up to ( he should have not quit his day job )

david whats his name = ?

some politician dos some drugs ( thay all do drugs ) and some piss ass news paper starts a pissing match . u think thay would better things to report . like how bad we are getting fucked out of your money thx to the dumpiest budget in the world . i was talking to my friend form the USA and told how what is like down there . after he recovered form passing out . he told me Ontario is worse then Detroit . he was glade his country was not the only one .
        1. john's uncle / daddy posted on 07/06/2014 12:54 PM
          @john Could you at least attempt to use English?
          I'm ashamed to be your uncle / daddy.

Too bad I didn't know about the results of in-breeding when I got together with your sister / mommy.
      28. Ron posted on 07/05/2014 03:32 PM
        It seems that a comment that is critical of the poor job Jerry Agar did on his interview of Rob gets deleted. All Jerry did was lob a couple of soft balls at Ford and then sat back and listened to Ford campaign. Pretty sad when cfrb and Agar jump of this loser's band wagon.
        Let's see how long this lasts before they delete it and pretend Jerry did a good job.
        1. If Rob Ford is willing posted on 07/05/2014 03:48 PM
          @Ron If Rob Ford is willing to do a sit down interview with you, then it means you are not a very tough interviewer.
      29. notajedi posted on 07/06/2014 10:34 AM
        "One day at time" only covers two day
      30. ROFO has got to GO posted on 07/08/2014 09:43 AM
        Alchoholism is NOT A DISEASE!!!!! That is a COP OUT and an excuse. You can't cure a disease through WILLPOWER!!!