NEWS

TRAFFIC ALERT: NB Hwy 400 reopens in Barrie
Fatal collision closed lanes for three hours
3 0

All north and southbound lanes of Highway 400 in Barrie are now open after a three-vehicle collision left one dead.

Provincial Police Sgt. Kerry Schmidt says one of the vehicles involved in Friday afternoon's accident was a motorcycle.

All northbound lanes and some southbound ones were closed at Dunlop Street around 5 p.m. but opened about three hours later.

The closures came as many headed up to cottage country for the weekend.

Categories:

1. Rachel posted on 07/25/2014 06:43 PM
    Please stop calling it a "Nightmare" drive into cottage country......someone DIED!! People need to learn to be patient! Yes, I want to get north too, but it's something I have no control over and it is definitely not a "nightmare" as I will be able to make it home to my loved ones, unlike the poor person who was killed!!!
    1. Angry Jill posted on 07/25/2014 06:48 PM
      @Rachel Buckle up bitch.
    2. Rachel posted on 07/25/2014 07:04 PM
      @Angry Jill Angry Jill? You poor soul.
      I have to laugh at the jerks that were ticketed for driving down the shoulder blocking any emergency personnel from getting to the scene. I hope they are fined and get demerit points.

@NEWSTALK1010

DON'T MISS

SICKKIDS

2 DAYS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Tune in to NEWSTALK 1010 on May 30th and 31st from noon to 6pm and you can make a difference. Click here to see how you can help

IN-DEPTH AND INTERACTIVE

MISSED THE SHOW? DON'T MISS THIS!

Aaron Waxman & Associates present the 4th annual IN-DEPTH AND INTERACTIVE -- if you missed the show, DON'T WORRY. You can check out video and pics RIGHT HERE

NEWS ALERTS

STAY CONNECTED

Sign up for out Breaking News Alerts and receive up-to-the-minute coverage of the top stories of the day

3 0

The closures came as many headed up to cottage country for the weekend.

1. Rachel posted on 07/25/2014 06:43 PM
    1. Angry Jill posted on 07/25/2014 06:48 PM
      @Rachel Buckle up bitch.
    2. Rachel posted on 07/25/2014 07:04 PM
      @Angry Jill Angry Jill? You poor soul.