NEWS

WATCH: What is that in the Toronto sky?
That's what some people were asking as UFO talk hit social media on Saturday.
5 1

What was that in the sky in Toronto last night?

That's what some people were asking as UFO talk hit social media on Saturday.

In a video posted online, you can see a series of stationary, blinking lights in the sky, spotted in the north end of the city.

Another video was posted to Facebook by Roxanna Maleki. Check out the video here.

Categories:

1. Adrianne Taylor posted on 07/27/2014 07:56 AM
    Russia has confirmed that the UFO seen in the sky by several stupid people in North York, Toronto was just another BUK suface-to-air missile they were testing...

Oh, good. I was worried for a second there.
  2. john posted on 07/27/2014 07:59 AM
    ever heard of drones. the only ufo other than that is in you heads
  3. Bettie posted on 07/27/2014 08:32 AM
    An accidental pattern of landing lights of aircraft on controlled approach to YYZ.
  4. Frankie posted on 07/27/2014 04:11 PM
    I was talking to my neighbours hot teenage daughter the other day and I found out that she's really into ALIENS and UFO's and stuff like that, which is really good!!!

Because tomorrow she's getting abducted.
  5. Jack posted on 07/27/2014 09:41 PM
    I guess it's too much to hope that it's someone from Olivia Chow's home planet come to take her back?

DON'T MISS

GHOMESHI SPECIAL

SPECIAL PRESENTATION

Listen to the special documentary presentation RIGHT HERE

GHOMESHI TRIAL

News and stories from the former CBC host’s sex assault trial

MILLARD TRIAL

Stories from the trial of Dellen Millard for the murder of Tim Bosma

5 1

What was that in the sky in Toronto last night?

That's what some people were asking as UFO talk hit social media on Saturday.

1. Adrianne Taylor posted on 07/27/2014 07:56 AM

Oh, good. I was worried for a second there.
  2. john posted on 07/27/2014 07:59 AM
    ever heard of drones. the only ufo other than that is in you heads
  3. Bettie posted on 07/27/2014 08:32 AM
  4. Frankie posted on 07/27/2014 04:11 PM

Because tomorrow she's getting abducted.
  5. Jack posted on 07/27/2014 09:41 PM