NEWS

14-year-old boy charged in stabbing near Caribbean Carnival parade route
Boy facing charges including attempted murder
3 0

Toronto Police have charged a 14-year-old boy with attempted murder in connection with a stabbing near the city's Caribbean Carnival parade route.

A 19-year-old man was stabbed twice in the chest around 7pm Saturday near Lake Shore Blvd and Dowling Ave. Late Sunday afternoon the victim was in serious condition in hospital.

The 14-year-old has also been charged carrying a concealed weapon and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose. He cannot be named under provisions in the Youth Criminal Justice Act.

Categories:

1. Mark8 posted on 08/04/2014 01:04 PM
    Subtle racist jabs? How's your *hic*..man must have had *hic* too much alcohol today. My face red, neck, red..
    Maybe I should stop drinking and focus on in breadth topic you've just raised.
  2. Say what posted on 08/04/2014 01:19 PM
    @mark. Chow Chow is a delicious condiment. Unless of course you were trying to express the racist in you a la Ford nation .
  3. Frankie posted on 08/04/2014 06:59 PM
    I'll vote Chow as I'm sure she'll ban all knives in Toronto. If airlines can force you to cut your food with plastic knives I'm sure Chow can do the same. Problem solved!

DON'T MISS

FORT MCMURRAY

The Canadian Red Cross is accepting donations to help those affected by the wild fires in Fort McMurray

RUST IN PEACE

Upload a pic of your rusty grill for a chance to win a BRAND NEW BBQ

PEOPLE'S VOICE AWARDS

HELP US VOTE FOR A WINNER!

Listen to the finalists in the PEOPLE'S VOICE AWARD contest and help us vote for the winner of $5,000 PLUS a guest spot on Moore in the Morning's Roundtable!

IN-DEPTH & INTERACTIVE

SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER TO GET PRESALE TICKETS!

TED RADIO HOUR

We've got a new show! Welcome to TED Radio Hour hosted by Guy Raz, Saturdays at 6pm and Sundays at 7pm

3 0

1. Mark8 posted on 08/04/2014 01:04 PM
    Maybe I should stop drinking and focus on in breadth topic you've just raised.
  2. Say what posted on 08/04/2014 01:19 PM