NEWS

14-year-old boy charged in stabbing near Caribbean Carnival parade route
Boy facing charges including attempted murder
3 0

Toronto Police have charged a 14-year-old boy with attempted murder in connection with a stabbing near the city's Caribbean Carnival parade route.

A 19-year-old man was stabbed twice in the chest around 7pm Saturday near Lake Shore Blvd and Dowling Ave. Late Sunday afternoon the victim was in serious condition in hospital.

The 14-year-old has also been charged carrying a concealed weapon and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose. He cannot be named under provisions in the Youth Criminal Justice Act.

Categories:

1. Mark8 posted on 08/04/2014 01:04 PM
    Subtle racist jabs? How's your *hic*..man must have had *hic* too much alcohol today. My face red, neck, red..
    Maybe I should stop drinking and focus on in breadth topic you've just raised.
  2. Say what posted on 08/04/2014 01:19 PM
    @mark. Chow Chow is a delicious condiment. Unless of course you were trying to express the racist in you a la Ford nation .
  3. Frankie posted on 08/04/2014 06:59 PM
    I'll vote Chow as I'm sure she'll ban all knives in Toronto. If airlines can force you to cut your food with plastic knives I'm sure Chow can do the same. Problem solved!

DON'T MISS

BACK TO SCHOOL

BACK TO SCHOOL

NEWSTALK 1010 & Aaron Waxman and Associates teamed up to hand out 1,000 free backpacks with school supplies from Staples! WATCH the exciting event here

NEWS ALERTS

STAY CONNECTED

Sign up for out Breaking News Alerts and receive up-to-the-minute coverage of the top stories of the day

3 0

1. Mark8 posted on 08/04/2014 01:04 PM
    Maybe I should stop drinking and focus on in breadth topic you've just raised.
  2. Say what posted on 08/04/2014 01:19 PM