NEWS

Mayoral candidate calls for drug and alcohol testing for fellow candidates
Sarah Thomson has already taken a test, and has posted the results publically...
8 0

Sarah Thomson says all candidates for mayor in Toronto, should be forced to take drug and alcohol testing.

Thomson even went as far as to take a test herself, and post the results for all to see.

In a release, the mayoral hopeful says, “You can’t judge a book by it’s cover”.

“ I often get asked if I do drugs, and I wanted to assure all Toronto residents that I do not have any alcohol or addiction issues. I think it is important for the people of Toronto to know if their future Mayor might have issues that could severely impact our public image as a world class city.”

Responding to the call, Mayor Rob Ford says he would gladly take a test and has offered to do so in the past.

"I'm as clean as a whistle." said the Mayor when asked about drugs.

Ford went on to say "I have not touched drugs or alcohol in months. I'm as sober as a judge."

Categories:

1. Jack posted on 08/20/2014 01:05 PM
    She's still in the running? I had no idea. Although, as a former member of the Liberal party, she'd be nearly as fiscally clueless as Chow is.
    1. dama posted on 08/20/2014 02:57 PM
      @Jack There is no news of her at all hence once in a while she has to make some noise to get her in print.. like the white horse and now this drug test..

$200 is a cheap price to pay for publicity..later on.. she will throw her support to John Tory hoping that John will appoint her a seat in any committee
  2. frankling posted on 08/21/2014 06:49 AM
    Actually, for good reason, we do judge a book by its cover. Though attractive, Ms Thomson's offbeat dreadlock appearance, which would be fine for the arts, is too quirky for the reins of government. It cancels out credibility she might otherwise have had. As for drugs, her clear-eyed visage says a firm `no.`No test required.
    1. JohnLocke posted on 09/04/2014 11:27 AM
      @frankling Attractive?????

Plus you can diagnose no drug use from her "clear-eyed visage"

Are you sure that YOU are not on crack????
  3. Karl Burgin posted on 08/21/2014 09:00 AM
    While I like dreadlocks as much as the next guy, I think she should be tested for drugs.
    Because obviously its affecting her decision in continually going out in public like that. At least neaten it up- it really doesn't look good "shplayed" all over the place like that. If she had the dreads down to one single braid, it would look a lot better.
    1. Angry Bill posted on 08/21/2014 09:51 AM
      @Karl Burgin The dreadlocks do nothing for me, man. I can't help comparing them to another image:

Sorry, but that's all I can think of when I see those dreadlocks!
    2. Karl Burgin posted on 08/21/2014 09:54 AM
      @Angry Bill Wow....surprisingly accurate....

And thanks...because now I can't unsee that image when I see Sarah Thompson ;p

Still trying to figure out if its a good or a bad thing...
  4. JohnLocke posted on 09/04/2014 11:21 AM
    Side Show Sarah, what an odious cretin she is.

@NEWSTALK1010

DON'T MISS

DONATE TO NEPAL

NEPAL NEEDS YOUR HELP

The Humanitarian Coalition is responding to the devastating earthquake in Nepal with a national joint appeal

IN-DEPTH AND INTERACTIVE

TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT!

Aaron Waxman & Associates present the 4th annual IN-DEPTH AND INTERACTIVE -- May 19 at the Liberty Grand

NEWS ALERTS

STAY CONNECTED

Sign up for out Breaking News Alerts and receive up-to-the-minute coverage of the top stories of the day

8 0

In a release, the mayoral hopeful says, “You can’t judge a book by it’s cover”.

"I'm as clean as a whistle." said the Mayor when asked about drugs.

1. Jack posted on 08/20/2014 01:05 PM
    1. dama posted on 08/20/2014 02:57 PM

2. frankling posted on 08/21/2014 06:49 AM
    1. JohnLocke posted on 09/04/2014 11:27 AM
      @frankling Attractive?????

Plus you can diagnose no drug use from her "clear-eyed visage"

Are you sure that YOU are not on crack????
  3. Karl Burgin posted on 08/21/2014 09:00 AM
    1. Angry Bill posted on 08/21/2014 09:51 AM

Sorry, but that's all I can think of when I see those dreadlocks!
    2. Karl Burgin posted on 08/21/2014 09:54 AM
      @Angry Bill Wow....surprisingly accurate....

And thanks...because now I can't unsee that image when I see Sarah Thompson ;p

Still trying to figure out if its a good or a bad thing...
  4. JohnLocke posted on 09/04/2014 11:21 AM
    Side Show Sarah, what an odious cretin she is.