It's going to be another busy weekend in Toronto with a number of road closures in effect:
- Yonge Street from Richmond Street to Gerrard Street will be closed from Thursay (August 21) at 9:30 a.m. to Sunday, August 24 at 11:59 p.m.
- Yonge Street will also be closed from Gerrard Street to College Street from Friday, August 22 at 6 p.m. to Sunday, August 24 at 11:59 p.m.
- Other road closures for this event include, Dundas Square Street, Walton Street, Gould Street, Edward Street and Elm Street will take place from today (August 21) to Sunday, August 24.
FESTIVAL OF SOUTH ASIA
- Gerrard Street will be closed from Glenside Avenue to Coxwell Avenue will be closed from Saturday, August 23 at 10 a.m. to Monday, August 25 at 2 a.m.
TASTE OF MANILA
Bathurst Street will be partially closed for this event.
- The two southbound lanes of Bathurst Street from Wilson Avenue to Allingham Gardens will be closed on Saturday, August 23 from 4 a.m. to Sunday, August 24 at midnight, while the two northbound lanes will be changed to one lane northbound and one lane southbound to accommodate traffic in the area.
TTC SUBWAY CLOSURE
Due to TTC signal upgrades and maintenance, there won't be any service on the Yonge-University-Spadina line between Bloor-Yonge and Eglinton stations, this weekend. Regular service resumes at 6 a.m. on Monday.
Shuttle busses will be running.
OTHER ROAD CLOSURES
- York Mills Road: One eastbound lane and one westbound lane on York Mills Road, from Lesmill to Scarsdale roads, will be closed for bridge repair.
- Richmond Street: Watermain repairs will reduce Richmond St. to two lanes between Church and York Streets.